Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-26-2006   #1
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool LaDainian Tomlinson is AMAZING!

I am surprised that I haven't seen anyone talking about this. LT is amazing, electrifying, elusive, versatile. Week in and and week out he is putting up numbers that other RBs in the league could only dream about. Other than over twenty rushing TDs on the season, he has many receiving TDs and also several passing TDs.

The guy is amazing, I wish we had him. He is making me into a Chargers fan. Forget Reggie Bush.

As far as Fantasy Football goes.... he is closer to a lock at the RB position than anyone else.

Am I right or am I right??
Old 11-26-2006   #2
JDizzle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3602 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LaDainian Tomlinson is AMAZING!

On top of being the best player in the NFL he's nothing but class and generosity. LT = role model .... even for NFL players.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #3
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

He'll be mentioned among the best of all-time before he's done.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #4
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

...and having him land in my lap at #3 overall in our fantasy draft was extra special...
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #5
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
...and having him land in my lap at #3 overall in our fantasy draft was extra special...
Let me guess, LJ -> Shaun -> LT?

I would take LT with the #1, hands down.
Old 11-26-2006   #6
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
Let me guess, LJ -> Shaun -> LT?

Yep.

I remember the talk in August. Not everyone was convinced Rivers would be able to function like he has. Stacking the line against LT and all that bunk...

I thought Shaun was the safe pick. I didn't like LJ at 1 because of Herm. No complaining now....
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #7
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

LT just broke a monster run.... 51 yarder for TD.
Old 12-03-2006   #8
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

That's ama-za-zing
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #9
TheIz
AirMan

I took him @ #1 - He's been awesome!!!!!
But Bush - anyone have him this week - DAMN!! Big numbers
TheIz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #10
Dr. Toro
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Dr. Toro is on the Pro-Bowl ballotDr. Toro is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I think we're all very fortunate for having witnessed arugably the best RB of all time in LT. I just can't believe that high school team with him Urlacher, and Vick had to dial up a gadget play late in the game to Deion's son to win that game.
Dr. Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #11
TNTitan
Veteran

good i have him on my FF team
TNTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #12
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Can you believe I took him 5th overall?
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read