Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2006   #121
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Official "I got Carr's back" thread

I think Kubiak was thinking about what he saw Carr do in college, seeing potential, thinking he would turn it into something. But when he met Carr...seems like from there he has been treating him like a high school football player.
Old 12-11-2006   #122
VYISTHEMAN
waterboy

Ok, forget the rest of the team and everything else. Here's the question no one has answered yet;

Why did Carr throw the ball away after running past the line of scrimmage? You mean to tell me a 5 yr. NFL QB doesn't know where the line is, or doesn't know that once he runs past that line that he's gained the yardage, so he shouldn't throw the ball away?

Please, please, please...someone explain this to me.
Old 12-11-2006   #123
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by VYISTHEMAN View Post
Ok, forget the rest of the team and everything else. Here's the question no one has answered yet;

Why did Carr throw the ball away after running past the line of scrimmage? You mean to tell me a 5 yr. NFL QB doesn't know where the line is, or doesn't know that once he runs past that line that he's gained the yardage, so he shouldn't throw the ball away?

Nothing to explain other than he isn't your typical QB or typical football player.

He's special.
Old 12-11-2006   #124
Janus3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToroFan View Post
Carr had the ball last in regulation. He could have "won" the game then against the NFL's statistically worst defense.
nope, vy did in regulation and couldn't win it. kubiak chose to play for ot. not carr's fault.
Old 12-11-2006   #125
Janus3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VYISTHEMAN View Post

isn't it obvious? they texans have no qb depth and can't afford him to get injured. not saying it was an ok mistake, but carr can't get injured. he ran saw he would take a tough hit and decided to throw it out of bounds. any other time he takes the hit and gets the first down.
Old 11-13-2007   #126
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

lol @ this thread.
Old 11-13-2007   #127
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

Please close this thread.

You can even burn it if yo want too.
Sponsored links
Old 11-13-2007   #128
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 11-13-2007   #129
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow bye weeks are boring
Old 11-13-2007   #130
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Somewhere David Carr just got sacked....again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
Old 11-13-2007   #131
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

This thread should have been labeled the Official "Carr on his back" thread.
Old 11-13-2007   #132
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

i think il start:

The Official "I want Carr back" thread
Old 11-13-2007   #133
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Lol, my god some of these posts are just too funny.
Old 11-13-2007   #134
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 115090 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

"The Official Carr back to Cali" thread
Old 11-13-2007   #135
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

NFL forum pls. i thought the days of that name sullying the team page were long gone... i know it'll never be a forgotten era, but still...
Old 11-13-2007   #136
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 96739 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
lol @ this thread.
Thanks for brining this up again...

... you are officially the first person I have ever disliked on a message board...
Old 11-13-2007   #137
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Thanks for brining this up again...

... you are officially the first person I have ever disliked on a message board...
Haha, aw come on, it's funny. I think it's funny anyway.
Old 11-13-2007   #138
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

It's been a year and my response is still the same........."beer".
Old 11-13-2007   #139
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in
Old 11-13-2007   #140
New_Texans
All Pro

Rep Power: 29 New_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

*shakes head and hides in corner*

what was I smoking?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read