Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-26-2006   #1
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I'm sorry

I'm sorry board........I just went on a 2 hour Carr/Texans bashing and its the first time my emotions got the best of me....must be the beer, god knows I drank alot to get through this game.

I was stationed across the country and sometimes its hard to go to work being stationed with Bear, Broncos, and yes even Colt fans...... I am a Texan fan through and through and just want to see this team improve, the people that have been here the past 5 years deserve better.

The Texans need to start doing us proud, its hard to answer the "your a Texan fan " questions, but I do week after week

again Sorry for the rants

Carrbomb

logging out to cool down

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 08-21-2008 at 10:55 PM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #2
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm sorry

Don't be sorry, drunken ravings are my favorite.
Old 11-26-2006   #3
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

thanks < texan fan sunday recovery program
Old 11-26-2006   #4
houstonhurricane
All Pro

Rep Power: 938 houstonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respected

No worries, I am thinking about starting to drink after watching VY take over the late game. Man, I was as rabid an anti-Texan draft VY guy as there was...
Old 11-26-2006   #5
wolfscar
Veteran

That's cool, man - it's easy to get a little heated when you're a Texans fan.

Have you seen what's going on in Tennessee, by the way? If you're among the VY > DC faithful there's fuel for your fire right there.
Old 11-26-2006   #6
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

man I'm catching alot of neg rep from my previous posts, I just wish those people would leave their names......I always do, cowards, its okay though
Old 11-26-2006   #7
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I got the same thing on one of my threads.. (and i was being sarcastic)..

I honestly can see why the carr haters talk smack about the Carr homers because of that.. fuels the haters fire..
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-26-2006   #8
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb View Post
man I'm catching alot of neg rep from my previous posts, I just wish those people would leave their names......I always do, cowards, its okay though
I can give you negative rep and leave my name if you want me to ?
Old 11-26-2006   #9
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I am seriously thinking that I won't be on this board next week.

I can't imagine what will be posted if we lose to Oakland.(not saying this is one of those threads, just didn't know where to put it)

CB, I understand your frustration.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #10
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb View Post

Carrbomb about the negative rep its alot safer to be a Carr Man Lover than to be one that ask for explanation on he's poor play you will get bombarded with negative rep and there's only a few poster who leave their handle when posting negative comments. but i rather leave with the negative reps than to be a hypocrite
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #11
brewhaus
All Pro

Don't sweat-it Bomb. It's OK to have an opinion, even though there are individuals on this board that will try to put you down for it. You are a fan like everyone else here. Ultimately we all want the same thing, a Texan victory.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read