Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-26-2006   #1
Sudds
Rookie

Talking Its not Carr guys, what's wrong with you?

When we can only run for 25 yards a game, the defense loads up to stop the pass. When are you folks from Houston going to understand this? Without a running game, there is nothing that Carr, Manning, Brady, or anyone else for that matter can do. So go on right ahead and continue to blame Carr for everything, but he will win a Superbowl one day and it won't be in Houston...and I will simply look at you and laugh.
Sudds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #2
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Its not Carr guys, what's wrong with you?

delete this man's account....NO...IT'S ALL CARR'S FAULT!!!....carr and only carr!!!!
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #3
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudds View Post
When we can only run for 25 yards a game, the defense loads up to stop the pass. When are you folks from Houston going to understand this? Without a running game, there is nothing that Carr, Manning, Brady, or anyone else for that matter can do. So go on right ahead and continue to blame Carr for everything, but he will win a Superbowl one day and it won't be in Houston...and I will simply look at you and laugh.

Carr didn't do worth a crap when he had a running game with Double D, Lundy, and Gaido.

bobby 119c

Last edited by touttail; 11-27-2006 at 02:07 PM.
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #4
TexanFanInCC
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to TexanFanInCC Send a message via Yahoo to TexanFanInCC

the running game sucks because carr keeps the defense compacted with his screens. carr doesnt spread the ball and throw down the field enough to soften up the run defense.
Old 11-26-2006   #5
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

It's never Carr's fault. He has earned every penny of his enormous contract, and the rest of the team - players, coaches, and the front office - have failed him at every turn for almost 5 full seasons.
Old 11-26-2006   #6
Scott D
Veteran

Could it be the offensive line? Duhh! Grow up and see the truth. I'll bet you Peyton Manning would stink too if you put him in Houston.

I don't understand why you keep on insisting that this football team is a one man team. It takes 11 people on each side to make it work.

Oh, sorry. May mistake. Replace Carr and we go to the Superbowl. I forgot. You guys apparently know everything.

Say, I have an idea. Why don't all of you that feel the replacement of Carr will solve all our problems go and quit your day jobs and manage the team. Better yet, why don't you show Carr how it is done. Dream on!
Scott D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #7
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudds View Post

HOW DARE YOU FOR NOT SAYING ITS OSAMA BIN CARRS FAULT!

DONT YOU KNOW WE DONT HAVE A RUNNING GAME BECAUSE ITS CARRS FAULT, OR FAGGINS CANT COVER....YUP CARRS FAULT!

THIS JUST IN:

David Ca...errr Osama Bin Carr at fault for Iran Nuclear facilities!
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-26-2006   #8
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Osama Bin Carr is not a weapon of mass destruction thats a fact .
Old 11-26-2006   #9
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Osama Bin Carr is not a weapon of mass destruction thats a fact .

Ohhh what'd I do for a photoshop of Carr next to Osama or Carr with the Osama beard
Old 11-26-2006   #10
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I wish I knew where to find Osama .
Old 11-26-2006   #11
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott D View Post
Could it be the offensive line? Duhh! Grow up and see the truth. I'll bet you Peyton Manning would stink too if you put him in Houston.
I'll take that bet every day of the weak, especially with the weapons Carr has. I wonder why James has struggled in ARZ..........hmmmmmmm
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #12
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

Quote:
I wouldn't mind testing that theory.
Old 11-26-2006   #13
Scott D
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb View Post
I'll take that bet every day of the weak, especially with the weapons Carr has. I wonder why James has struggled in ARZ..........hmmmmmmm

I expect to see you follow it through now. That is if you really know how to manage a team. I know I don't. What I do know is that we are, once again, in a rebuilding stage. We need to build a new system.

You won't attempt it anyway.
Scott D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #14
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb View Post
Actually Mannings coach made that comment. That not even Peyton would have success on NFL Radio on Sirius.
Old 11-26-2006   #15
ib4texans
Veteran

Holy $#@%^& the Titans ar losing to the Giants 21 to 0 at half, that can only mean 1 thing it's David Carr's fault!
ib4texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #16
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ib4texans View Post
Holy $#@%^& the Titans ar losing to the Giants 21 to 0 at half, that can only mean 1 thing it's David Carr's fault!
Im pretty sure it is, that guy is messing everything up!
Old 11-26-2006   #17
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I expect to see you follow it through now. That is if you really know how to manage a team. I know I don't. What I do know is that we are, once again, in a rebuilding stage. We need to build a new system.

You won't attempt it anyway.
What the hell are you talking about?

I'm not in position to follow through none of us are

second we are not in rebuilding mode.........we we're NEVER BUILT, we are in building mode and don't lack that many peices

and we don't need a new system........we just go one, we need a new qb

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 08-05-2008 at 01:30 AM.
Old 11-26-2006   #18
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

wow who ever gave me neg rep, you are a coward and weak, (is that spelled right) I made a good point....how about you leave your name. Again I'm not a Carr hater this is a messageboard, I have been respectable and supported Carr for 5 years. I have a right to my opinion. next time leave your name so I can JUDGE yours

I know its tough to argue against good logic.....

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 11-26-2006 at 05:45 PM.
Old 11-26-2006   #19
K.D.
Veteran

Yo, Ace I Get What Your Saying, But Who Do You Think Their Going To Bringing In If You Get Your Wish, Jesus In Cleats. I'm Not Defending Carr, But Alot Of You Guys Seem To Loss What Trading Him Will Mean. We Still Are Going To Have Apatch-work Offensive Line, Were Still Going To Have Recievers Dropping Balls In Critical Situations, We Still Will Have No Running Game To Keep The D Honest, We Still Will Have Pressure On Our Qb To Where We Have To Throw All Of The 7-drop Plays Out Of The Playbook, We Still Gonna Get Beat Deep Or Across The Middle And I Could Keep Going. But The Fact Is We Are Terrible In Alot Of Areas.
K.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #20
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Carr is still the starter, but we need to try to find a replacement

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read