Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-26-2006   #1
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default The Official 'Carr Sucks' Thread

Carr Sucks

*discuss*

Doug From The Woodlands
Second Honeymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #2
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Official 'Carr Sucks' Thread

couldn't you pick one of the other million threads that have been started?
Old 11-26-2006   #3
TexanFanInCC
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to TexanFanInCC Send a message via Yahoo to TexanFanInCC

no discussion required. he just sucks. he isnt a winner. he has rookie habits still, and this is his 5th season. make excuses that it has been a revolving door at the QB coach position/off. coordinator position/head coach position.....but they arent the ones on the field. carr should be learning alot on his own.
Old 11-26-2006   #4
TexanFanInCC
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to TexanFanInCC Send a message via Yahoo to TexanFanInCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
couldn't you pick one of the other million threads that have been started?
i guess because this is the "OFFICIAL" david carr sucks thread.
Old 11-26-2006   #5
Wharton
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 12 Wharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVP

What are you saying?????

Carr is great QB! He can do NOOOOO wrong!

Oh wait, thats my alter ego talking.
Wharton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #6
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
Did you delete my post on how sage does better than Carr and Sage has the exact same plays?
No, I haven't deleted anything today.
Old 11-26-2006   #7
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

this is great, like shooting fish in a barrel
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-26-2006   #8
moses77550
Rookie

At least he is #1 in completion percentage.....yay for dump off passes....Go CARR....You are the man
moses77550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #9
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

It was just after watching the embarassment on TV, I came to our message board and saw about 7 threads berating Carr for being an abject failure. I decided just to try and channel everyone's disgust in one thread. The Texans' management need to know how high the level of frustration is amongst fans. I went to the local Buffalo Wild Wings up here in Woodlands and you wouldnt believe how much booing and hissing was going on towards the loser we have at QB. The fans have had enough and I can only imagine how many empty seats will be at Reliant next home game. This is just a freaking joke and I, as most real Texans fans, have had enough of this embarassment.

Did I say embarassing enough? I cant overstate how embarassing the QB and playcalling have been. Watching the Texans has become about as entertaining as passing a kidney stone or having a root canal.

Carr, you suck.

Doug From The Woodlands

Last edited by Second Honeymoon; 11-26-2006 at 04:21 PM.
Old 11-26-2006   #10
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

Osama Bin Carr secretly sends out brain waves to make Andre and the rest DROP passes and Kubiak to make stupid offensive play calls
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #11
AJ121
Rookie

why don't you start "the offical andre johnson sucks becasue he drops too many balls thread" unless our RB's and WR's can catch passes then there is no way he will be successful and o ya our O-Line sucks
AJ121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #12
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 72472 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Did you delete my post on how sage does better than Carr and Sage has the exact same plays?

I did. Starting the post "You are an *****" directed toward another poster doesn't fly. Remake the post without that at it is fine. Flame Carr all you want.

Make your points without the useless flaming toward other board members and maybe more people would take you seriously.

After all, I've been told you are a nice guy off the boards.
Old 11-26-2006   #13
brewhaus
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ121 View Post
why don't you start "the offical andre johnson sucks becasue he drops too many balls thread"
There already is one.
Old 11-26-2006   #14
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ121 View Post
why don't you start "the offical andre johnson sucks becasue he drops too many balls thread" unless our RB's and WR's can catch passes then there is no way he will be successful and o ya our O-Line sucks

I did but it got deleted for some reason?
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #15
houstonhurricane
All Pro

Rep Power: 938 houstonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respected

... I can only imagine how many empty seats will be at Reliant next week. This is just a freaking joke and I, as most real Texans fans, have had enough of this embarassment.

Mercifully, we are at Oakland next week...
Old 11-26-2006   #16
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

Vince Young > David Carr

I know it sounds like I'm whining, but I'll never forgive this organization for sticking with sub-par (my nickname for David)....I would say trade him, but who in the hell would honestly want him for his price?....the Texans are stuck with this trash.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #17
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 72472 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeagle View Post
I did but it got deleted for some reason?
That one isn't on me.
Old 11-26-2006   #18
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

then it would be no Mario Williams..pick your poison.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #19
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewhaus View Post
There already is one.
lawl

oh, and if you were formerly a Carr homer and have awaken to reality, please let us know in this thread. I hope that Carr's abysmal play has finally brought some people over to the 'Carr Sucks' crowd. You will not be judged or be discriminated against. Lots of people thought Carr could develop into a nice QB, but they just all happened to be WRONG.

McNair has to be in panic mode after seeing how this year is shaking out in regards to Carr. The entertainment value is flatlining at ZERO for the Texans this year and its gonna start hitting him in the pocketbook....hopefully that will allow the Texans to jettison the garbage called Carr in the offseason and allow our team to have a chance at winning football games.

Carr, You Suck.

Doug from The Woodlands
Old 11-26-2006   #20
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Quote:
LOL I used a lesser version of the word in that post. thanks for the kind words.
Anytime.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read