Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The Official 'Carr Sucks' Thread

no discussion required. he just sucks. he isnt a winner. he has rookie habits still, and this is his 5th season. make excuses that it has been a revolving door at the QB coach position/off. coordinator position/head coach position.....but they arent the ones on the field. carr should be learning alot on his own.

What are you saying?????

Carr is great QB! He can do NOOOOO wrong!

Oh wait, thats my alter ego talking.

It was just after watching the embarassment on TV, I came to our message board and saw about 7 threads berating Carr for being an abject failure. I decided just to try and channel everyone's disgust in one thread. The Texans' management need to know how high the level of frustration is amongst fans. I went to the local Buffalo Wild Wings up here in Woodlands and you wouldnt believe how much booing and hissing was going on towards the loser we have at QB. The fans have had enough and I can only imagine how many empty seats will be at Reliant next home game. This is just a freaking joke and I, as most real Texans fans, have had enough of this embarassment.

Did I say embarassing enough? I cant overstate how embarassing the QB and playcalling have been. Watching the Texans has become about as entertaining as passing a kidney stone or having a root canal.

Carr, you suck.

Doug From The Woodlands

Osama Bin Carr secretly sends out brain waves to make Andre and the rest DROP passes and Kubiak to make stupid offensive play calls

why don't you start "the offical andre johnson sucks becasue he drops too many balls thread" unless our RB's and WR's can catch passes then there is no way he will be successful and o ya our O-Line sucks

Did you delete my post on how sage does better than Carr and Sage has the exact same plays?

I did. Starting the post "You are an *****" directed toward another poster doesn't fly. Remake the post without that at it is fine. Flame Carr all you want.

Make your points without the useless flaming toward other board members and maybe more people would take you seriously.

After all, I've been told you are a nice guy off the boards. :)

why don't you start "the offical andre johnson sucks becasue he drops too many balls thread" unless our RB's and WR's can catch passes then there is no way he will be successful and o ya our O-Line sucks

I did but it got deleted for some reason?

... I can only imagine how many empty seats will be at Reliant next week. This is just a freaking joke and I, as most real Texans fans, have had enough of this embarassment.

Mercifully, we are at Oakland next week...

Vince Young > David Carr

I know it sounds like I'm whining, but I'll never forgive this organization for sticking with sub-par (my nickname for David)....I would say trade him, but who in the hell would honestly want him for his price?....the Texans are stuck with this trash.

There already is one.

lawl

oh, and if you were formerly a Carr homer and have awaken to reality, please let us know in this thread. I hope that Carr's abysmal play has finally brought some people over to the 'Carr Sucks' crowd. You will not be judged or be discriminated against. Lots of people thought Carr could develop into a nice QB, but they just all happened to be WRONG.

McNair has to be in panic mode after seeing how this year is shaking out in regards to Carr. The entertainment value is flatlining at ZERO for the Texans this year and its gonna start hitting him in the pocketbook....hopefully that will allow the Texans to jettison the garbage called Carr in the offseason and allow our team to have a chance at winning football games.

Carr, You Suck.

Doug from The Woodlands

How about a the playcalling sucks thread because it did. Even the guys doing the game said DC had no one to throw to so he had to dump it off.

Carr Sucks???????

Our RT sucks, our running game is an embarrasment and our Pro Bowl WR could not catch a cold in -40 weather. I am serious why cant this guy catch the football, If the biggest problem is Carr not being able to get the ball down the field that is fine cause the defense does not respect the run AT ALL, but now our great WR cant hold on to balls OR!!!!!!!!! take a step get up field and try NOT to run over a MLB, take your step up field and go towards a 20# next time that! is rookie mistake stuff.

Did Carr have a great game NO way! But I am not going to let everyone try to pen this on 1 single man, no way.

It all ties in and if you think other wise your a fool.

O and I say we go to a 5 wr set the rest of the year, get the RBs off the field, all of them.

I am done I will see you next week!

The playcalling sucks because they have to run a high school offense because of Carrs inability to throw over the DL in the middle of the field and his inability to read coverages downfield.

Yes, the playcalling was bad but it has been bad all year due to Carr's shortcomings and lack of ability.

Carr, you suck.

Doug From The Woodlands

The playcalling sucks because they have to run a high school offense because of Carrs inability to throw over the DL in the middle of the field and his inability to read coverages downfield.

Yes, the playcalling was bad but it has been bad all year due to Carr's shortcomings and lack of ability.

Carr, you suck.

Doug From The Woodlands

lol...I love this guys attitude.......I am officially starting the Carr Sucks sig, all those who agree can join along in the movement!!!! :redtowel:

Carr Sucks???????

Our RT sucks, our running game is an embarrasment and our Pro Bowl WR could not catch a cold in -40 weather. I am serious why cant this guy catch the football, If the biggest problem is Carr not being able to get the ball down the field that is fine cause the defense does not respect the run AT ALL, but now our great WR cant hold on to balls OR!!!!!!!!! take a step get up field and try NOT to run over a MLB, take your step up field and go towards a 20# next time that! is rookie mistake stuff.

Did Carr have a great game NO way! But I am not going to let everyone try to pen this on 1 single man, no way.

It all ties in and if you think other wise your a fool.

O and I say we go to a 5 wr set the rest of the year, get the RBs off the field, all of them.

I am done I will see you next week!

Keep making excuses. They are like the human anus, everyone has one and they all stink.

Oh, btw Carr has never had a great game in 5 years. This culture of low expectations and self delusion is just an embarassment. I do however respect your opinion as a fan and hope all of us can enjoy quality NFL football soon as Texan's fans.

Carr, you suck.

Doug From The Woodlands

Keep making excuses. They are like the human anus, everyone has one and they all stink.

Oh, btw Carr has never had a great game in 5 years. This culture of low expectations and self delusion is just an embarassment. I do however respect your opinion as a fan and hope all of us can enjoy quality NFL football soon as Texan's fans.

Carr, you suck.

Doug From The Woodlands

I know your the guy here on this thread, have fun, but you cant argue with what I wrote, it is true.

This was is in no way on david carr david played his heart out lmao its everyone's fault but david's hows my impersonation of a carr homer.

I also liked the fact NO ONE GOT OPEN! Even the statement that Carr has to dump it off because everyone is covered!

Carr haters; So, so ignorant.

This was is in no way on david carr david played his heart out lmao its everyone's fault but david's hows my impersonation of a carr homer.

You guys let me know when I am wrong with what I wrote, at one point in the game the anouncer said and I qoute...." There is nobody open", For the reason the ball could not get down the field! Then towards the end, he said " they are dropping 9 to 8 guys in coverage."

Do any of you smart football guys understand why there is nothing down the field? O>U>R>>>>R>U>N>N>I>N>G>>>>G>A>M>E>>>>S>U>C>K>S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah those passing plays behind the line of scrimmage makes him the man! You are a fool if you think Carr has the talent to lead this team! Offense did play really bad, but Carr just played just as bad as well! Carr lovers of course run when things go bad for him.....

Run? I have not gone anywere.

You guys let me know when I am wrong with what I wrote, at one point in the game the anouncer said and I qoute...." There is nobody open", For the reason the ball could not get down the field! Then towards the end, he said " they are dropping 9 to 8 guys in coverage."

I'm tired of the excuses for this wimp......one of the hallmarks of a good QB is being able to complete passes, even when there's good coverage....seeing how David isn't a good QB, this is totally understandable.

I also liked the fact NO ONE GOT OPEN! Even the statement that Carr has to dump it off because everyone is covered!

Carr haters; So, so ignorant.

They are open.Carr is scared to pass the ball down field because he knows he can't make the throw.

I'm tired of the excuses for this wimp......one of the hallmarks of a good QB is being able to complete passes, even when there's good coverage....seeing how David isn't a good QB, this is totally understandable.

Well when your Pro Bowl WR drops a Ball when he is WIDE OPEN why in the flying freak would you throw one to him when he is tightly covered. smart guy! Go have another beer!

Well when your Pro Bowl WR drops a Ball when he is WIDE OPEN why in the flying freak would you throw one to him when he is tightly covered. smart guy! Go have another beer!

no thanks I had my fair share of beers last night....as I stated in one of these Carr bashing threads, I NEVER said that this team sucking was completely on David, BUT he IS the QB and a lot of the reason why our offense sucks is because he's lacking in a thing called "ability".

It was just after watching the embarassment on TV, I came to our message board and saw about 7 threads berating Carr for being an abject failure. I decided just to try and channel everyone's disgust in one thread. The Texans' management need to know how high the level of frustration is amongst fans. I went to the local Buffalo Wild Wings up here in Woodlands and you wouldnt believe how much booing and hissing was going on towards the loser we have at QB. The fans have had enough and I can only imagine how many empty seats will be at Reliant next home game. This is just a freaking joke and I, as most real Texans fans, have had enough of this embarassment.

Did I say embarassing enough? I cant overstate how embarassing the QB and playcalling have been. Watching the Texans has become about as entertaining as passing a kidney stone or having a root canal.

Carr, you suck.

Doug From The Woodlands

You went to the local Buffalo Wild Wings and saw some booing? And this is supposed to representative of what? Don't speak for the entire fan base as having had enough. Reliant will be full at the next home game. Guess again.

no thanks I had my fair share of beers last night....as I stated in one of these Carr bashing threads, I NEVER said that this team sucking was completely on David, BUT he IS the QB and a lot of the reason why our offense sucks is because he's lacking in a thing called "ability".

How do you know he lacks in abillity, Kubiak thinks he has it and I have seen it.

Just know this the QB is dependent on everything and everyone around him more then any other possition on the field for him to be succesfull. NOT just on paper!

Carr is done in Houston.....wake up and smell the coffee I have,

Does that mean he's done in this league....no
But in Houston he's done. Also don't say the reason why he throw underneath is because his receivers are covered.....he has TWO, count them Two probowlers at that position, even if they are covered give them a chance

a 2 yard pass when you need 6 is not smart.

Teams can play prevent and they will beat us by two touchdown.....there is absolutely no threat whatsoever, the sad thing is, is that AJ will move on unless he is made the threat he can be. He doesn't talk, but he hill speak loudly with his actions. AJ will move on, because unlike most receivers in this league he care about winning more than numbers.

How do you know he lacks in abillity, Kubiak thinks he has it and I have seen it.

Just know this the QB is dependent on everything and everyone around him more then any other possition on the field for him to be succesfull. NOT just on paper!

Ability = pocket presence, looking off recievers, playing smart, not fumbling the ball, being able to pass the ball for more than 3 yards.....to hell with what Kubiak said, this guy is awful and anyone else who thinks otherwise is in denial or they're David Carr.

Carr is done in Houston.....wake up and smell the coffee I have,

Does that mean he's done in this league....no
But in Houston he's done. Also don't say the reason why he throw underneath is because his receivers are covered.....he has TWO, count them Two probowlers at that position, even if they are covered give them a chance

a 2 yard pass when you need 6 is not smart.

Teams can play prevent and they will beat us by two touchdown.....there is absolutely no threat whatsoever, the sad thing is, is that AJ will move on unless he is made the threat he can be. He doesn't talk, but he hill speak loudly with his actions. AJ will move on, because unlike most receivers in this league he care about winning more than numbers.
2 Pro Bowl WRs!!!!!!! Which one of them played like it today, Andre should not have made it the first time, cause he is living off it right now.

I just said it!, If the guy you throw to does not catch a open ball for a criticle FG possition pass WHY throw it to him when he is covered what makes you think he will catch that ball

.....to hell with what Kubiak said, this guy is awful and anyone else who thinks otherwise is in denial or they're David Carr.

"to hell with Kubiak said?".... yeah, we value your opion a lot more that Gary (3 Super Bowl Rings) Kubiak. Thanks a lot.

Ability = pocket presence, looking off recievers, playing smart, not fumbling the ball, being able to pass the ball for more than 3 yards.....to hell with what Kubiak said, this guy is awful and anyone else who thinks otherwise is in denial or they're David Carr.

To hell with Kubiak, Now I have heard everything in this world!

You just moved a notch up in my book that puts you at notch -5.

Back