Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-26-2006   #1
CoogBull
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to CoogBull
Default Shameful

We all are going to need to blow off some steam after this one.

I have tried being positive all year long, but this game was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Do the players have any pride at all? Do they like being made fun of by the announcers and the media?

If I had embarassed myself on national tv like this (it will probably happen eventually) I would want to disappear. We need to seriously examine in the off season whether or not we just need to cut or trade away a lot of the team and start over. These chumps are not getting it done.

We look just like we did against the Redskins. Our problems are not the type that can be fixed by plugging in a player or two. Like Moe's face it is a total tear down job.

I'm sick of hearing about injuries and all the positive stuff that comes out whenever we play bad but complete a few passes.

I'm ashamed to be a Texans fan today.

CoogBull - A man for all seasons.
CoogBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #2
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 36043 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shameful

The coaches have a negative attitude. The players have a negative attitude. They are stuck in a rut - the coaches won't make major changes; the players know they are playing out the string.

Not much has changed.
Old 11-26-2006   #3
houstonhurricane
All Pro

Rep Power: 938 houstonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respected

I have to admit that this is the first time all year that I am really frustrated and down on the team. Next week at Oakland should tell us alot about this team...if we lose that one it is going to get ugly.
Old 11-26-2006   #4
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Another 2 steps back for this pathetic organization. Shameful, embarrassing, pathetic... there are too many adjectives to describe how sorry this organization is at this point in time.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #5
CoogBull
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to CoogBull

I predict fan revolt after this one.

We were all pretty jazzed because the Texans had been looking better every week, but this just obliterated it.

We all need to spend a little time in the angry dome.

I have always had confidence in Kubiak, but today that is gone. The play calling was terrible. A vicious beating is also warranted for the entire secondary.

CoogBull - A man for all seasons.
CoogBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #6
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

I totally agree with the original poster. I have tried to be positive and tried to find something good about this season, but this team is a joke to our city, our state, and to the few hard working and talented football players that we have on our team.

Carr needs to go and he can take his gravy training dad with him.

Dont let the door hit you in your arse, pretty boy.

Doug From The Woodlands
Second Honeymoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read