Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-26-2006   #1
AndreRulz
Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to AndreRulz
Question tony romo

Is guy for real?

He comes in goes 4-1 should be 5-0

and went on a date with Jessica Simpson.

Oh man, how lucky.

AndreRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #2
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: tony romo

Is Romo for real, well he is alot more mobile than Bledsoe that is for sure. Thing is, he is getting his shot at the big time now, and he is doing everything he can to make it last. One thing about Bledsoe, he always liked Glenn and that's why he went to him more often. Romo looks around and throws to the best option, well most of the time.
4-1 as a starter, good numbers, but remember, Dallas has been doing it with D, and it makes it alot easier when up by 7 and knowing that your D will be able to hold it so you can open up the O a bit more and do more things.

Still, even though I do not like the Cowboys, it is a good story for a kid who has paid his dues and is making his time count !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #3
AndreRulz
Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to AndreRulz

he should get a big pay day for next year.
AndreRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #4
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

Romo = the truth
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006   #5
DFAN
Veteran

He is for real and I am a ROMOSEXUAL!!!!
Old 11-27-2006   #6
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

And he makes awesome ribs!

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006   #7
TexansFan99
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullpen Drew View Post
And he makes awesome ribs!
At the beginning of the season, it took me awhile to remember Tony Romo's name. Only way, I could remember it was associating it with the rib joint. Now, when I think about the Cowboys and Romo, I think about ribs and get hungry......
TexansFan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-27-2006   #8
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreRulz View Post
he should get a big pay day for next year.
I'm fairly sure the Cowboys signed him this offseason to an extension. I think really it's been in Bill's plans all along to start him at some point; he never seemed happy with Henson and he obviously knew what he was doing.

TEAM ROMO!

He's fun to watch, he looks like he's having fun, even when he messes up he bounces back and most importantly he is a leader!
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006   #9
DFAN
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post
I'm fairly sure the Cowboys signed him this offseason to an extension. I think really it's been in Bill's plans all along to start him at some point; he never seemed happy with Henson and he obviously knew what he was doing.

TEAM ROMO!

He's fun to watch, he looks like he's having fun, even when he messes up he bounces back and most importantly he is a leader!

He is signed threw next year. He wont make it that far. They will resign him at the end of the season.
Old 12-02-2006   #10
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink Re: tony romo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFAN View Post
That's...just....wrong... for so many reasons
Old 12-02-2006   #11
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Tony looks like the real deal or may be its just chris palmer being able to do magic with a somewhat decent QB.

Last edited by Napa Auto Parts; 12-02-2006 at 03:56 PM.
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006   #12
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 107142 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
or is it tony homo?
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006   #13
DFAN
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
or is it tony homo?

No. It's ROMOSEXUAL!! Don't knock it until you try it. It's great.
Old 12-02-2006   #14
DFAN
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
That's...just....wrong... for so many reasons

Its right. Trust me it's great being a ROMOSEXUAL...
Old 12-02-2006   #15
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 107142 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No. It's ROMOSEXUAL!! Don't knock it until you try it. It's great.
ha!
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006   #16
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

it would be nice to have Chis Palmer here in houston so he could work with Carr he might acutally turn him in to a better version that tony romo.
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read