Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-23-2006   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans' rookie tight end quietly excels

Quote:
Texans' rookie tight end quietly excels
KRISTIE RIEKEN
Associated Press

HOUSTON - Owen Daniels' five touchdown receptions is a Texans rookie record and the mark is tied for second among all NFL tight ends this season. But in a year where several other Houston rookies are having outstanding seasons, his work hasn't grabbed much outside attention. That doesn't mean those in the organization haven't noticed.

"Owen has been awesome," coach Gary Kubiak said. "He's way beyond a rookie. He's been wonderful. A very mature young man, much like DeMeco (Ryans) he's playing about like a third or fourth-year player. He's a big part of the future."

Daniels has come a long way since he arrived in Houston as a fourth-round pick in April. His goal was simple and modest: just make the team.

"I didn't want to expect too much," he said. "If you would have told me I'd have five touchdowns at this point and this many catches and be playing as much as I am, I would have said: 'That's amazing, I'll take that. I'll definitely take that.'"
http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky...s/16078721.htm
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006   #2
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' rookie tight end quietly excels

Good find Wolf ! Nice to see "Dew Dan" getting some pub . (for DEWpoint DANiels ? )

Last edited by nunusguy; 11-23-2006 at 01:07 PM.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006   #3
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8706 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
Good find Wolf ! Nice to see Blowin Owen getting some pub.
That...just doesn't sound right.
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006   #4
Osso
Veteran

OD!!

Old 11-24-2006   #5
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I wish his first name was Oren...then it'd be Scorin' Oren.

I think the texans will be OWEN him more money...or at least credit. (had to do the pun)
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read