Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-21-2006   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default I am sorry....... It was my Fault......

It's been killing me, and I haven't slept in two days, so I figure I should fess up. It was my fault the Texans lost this past Sunday.

I normally stay in my seat till after the on field interviews..... Sunday, I brought my 9 year old daughter, and she had to go to the bathroom as the Texans started their final possession.

I also had to go downstairs to talk to one of the people in the vending booths on the first floor, so I knew I wasn't going back to my seat, so we took all our stuff with us.

I saw our Special teams looking at my daughter & I as we were coming down out of our seats, wondering where we were going, and as the offense came on the field, some of the SpecialTeamers pointed us out. I tried to tell them I wasn't leaving the stadium, because I could see the disappointment in their eyes...... especially David.

So I'm thinking they were thinking my daughter & I were upset with their play(which we weren't, but you know when nature calls, you gotta go...), & that's why their hearts weren't in the last 4 minutes...
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006   #2
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I am sorry....... It was my Fault......

whew I thought it was me for not wearing my lucky Texans cap, which is AWOL. Whew!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006   #3
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 29696 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Ya, I thought it was me for wearing the wrong jersey...
Old 11-21-2006   #4
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 101015 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
It's been killing me, and I haven't slept in two days, so I figure I should fess up. It was my fault the Texans lost this past Sunday.

I normally stay in my seat till after the on field interviews..... Sunday, I brought my 9 year old daughter, and she had to go to the bathroom as the Texans started their final possession.

I also had to go downstairs to talk to one of the people in the vending booths on the first floor, so I knew I wasn't going back to my seat, so we took all our stuff with us.

I saw our Special teams looking at my daughter & I as we were coming down out of our seats, wondering where we were going, and as the offense came on the field, some of the SpecialTeamers pointed us out. I tried to tell them I wasn't leaving the stadium, because I could see the disappointment in their eyes...... especially David.

So I'm thinking they were thinking my daughter & I were upset with their play(which we weren't, but you know when nature calls, you gotta go...), & that's why their hearts weren't in the last 4 minutes...

I hate to break it to ya TK, but you're off the hook.

In one of my fantasy leagues I made a trade 15 minutes before kickoff that included me giving up Lee Evans and getting Romo.

Romo had (I think) his least productive fantasy day as a fulll time starter, and Evans... well, I'll spare us both from rehasing those details...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006   #5
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 290332 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

No, dude. This is totally on me. I didn't wear the right t-shirt.

My bad.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006   #6
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Gotta end this sorry, blame goes to the Texans, they just don't kow how to close out games! End of story !! But the rest of you ought to be ashamed of yourselfs none the less!!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006   #7
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 355985 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I've got to share the blame...I wore a liberty white jersey on a steel blue jersey day...obviously the karma implications are severe...I'm so, so sorry folks...I let everyone down
Old 11-21-2006   #8
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 33364 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

It was I, the punk from the North Country, that wore his Red Texans 'T', when my gut told me not to.

I'll take the appropriate punishment you fine folk are willing to dish out.
Old 11-21-2006   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Folks, I will take this one.... I ran out of beer tailgating....
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006   #10
TopTexanFan16
Veteran

Noooo.....it was def. me i stopped down to the level of a dang buffalo fan and almost got in a fight with the. I always keep my cool when at a game, sry i let the team and you fans down.
Old 11-21-2006   #11
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 39806 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

I am... SPARTICUS
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopTexanFan16 View Post
Noooo.....it was def. me i stopped down to the level of a dang buffalo fan and almost got in a fight with the. I always keep my cool when at a game, sry i let the team and you fans down.
Was that you jumping two rows at a time, in the BP? It might be your fault, because you failed to make a football move....
Old 11-21-2006   #13
TopTexanFan16
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Was that you jumping two rows at a time, in the BP? It might be your fault, because you failed to make a football move....
Hahaha no i was in sec. 137 row AA there were some loud mouthed punk buffallo fans that just wouldnt keep there mouths shut. everyone in the section was bout to jump these poor guys and i was tellin them to be careful cause some fans down here in texas drink a lil to much on sunday and they started tellin me to shut the F@$# up and well yea.
Old 11-21-2006   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Okay, you're back in the clear.... It wasn't your fault..

Really though, some of us drink too much?? Go figure.

But I really did see a couple of fans jumping over rows to get after some Bills fans in the BP area at the end of the game....
Old 11-21-2006   #15
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: I am sorry....... It was my Fault......

No, it was my fault. I wore an Ohio State jersey into the game.

I wore it to tailgating to annoy Longhorn friends.

I let my buddy drive that day (it's my parking pass), so everyone helped pack up his car. I was told they got it all, but in reality the bag w/ my koozie, beads, pins, name tag, and TEXANS JERSEY was left on the floor.

The Texans must have figured out it wasn't a Battle Red jersey.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
No, it was my fault. I wore an Ohio State jersey into the game.

I wore it to tailgating to annoy Longhorn friends.

I let my buddy drive that day (it's my parking pass), so everyone helped pack up his car. I was told they got it all, but in reality the bag w/ my koozie, beads, pins, name tag, and TEXANS JERSEY was left on the floor.

The Texans must have figured out it wasn't a Battle Red jersey.
YUP! It was Yankee....

PS the jersey annoyed some others too. j/k
Old 11-21-2006   #17
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1114 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected

It's my fault, last week I worked in the garage listening to the game, this week I just sat there listening to the game. Plus I changed from my blue texans hat to my white draft pick hat.
grinch1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006   #18
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Folks, I will take this one.... I ran out of beer tailgating....
Yeah deffinately your fault, how the heck can you run out of beer talgating? That is against texas law. Drink two cases of lone star and sing "Yellow Rose" and you will be forgiven.
Specnatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Yeah deffinately your fault, how the heck can you run out of beer talgating? That is against texas law. Drink two cases of lone star and sing "Yellow Rose" and you will be forgiven.
Hillarious, I will get on that ASAP.....

Seriously, we had way more people show up than usual. Lucky for me, St. Arnolds is out there and besides that I keep a little stash of Scotch....So, technically, I lived up to the Texas drinking statutes.... Want to see my excedrin / Alka selsur bill?
Old 11-21-2006   #20
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Y'all are in the clear, its my fault because I didn't try out for our secondary during preseason.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read