Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-19-2006   #1
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Cowboys are coming together!

Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #2
doughboy
Veteran

Default Re: The Cowboys are coming together!

thats great.
Old 11-19-2006   #3
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
Don't dis the cowboys son! They have a better team!! I am a fan of both Texans and Cowboys.

Besides that picture is just making fun of all Texians.
I am a fan of both the Texans and Giants. The Giants are a better team than the Cowboys so I feel pretty comfortable dissing them.

BTW, that picture isn't making fun of all Texans. Not all Texans wear Terrell Owens jerseys and hug other guys, at least I don't. Only Cowboys fans do that whether they are Texans or not.

Last edited by Hookem Horns; 11-19-2006 at 10:23 PM.
Old 11-19-2006   #4
bigcarlos
Veteran

LMAO
bigcarlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #5
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

You guys act like the ugly step child of the team who's too busy in the basement while the older brother is going out to the Prom with a babe. Embrace the Cowboy's success-- instead of making up complete unoriginal thoughts to make you feel more secure, why don't you focus on the Bills or give David Carr some game-tape on Tony Romo? I guess it's the effort that counts against Buffalo..

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #6
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowBoutThemCowboys! View Post
You guys act like the ugly step child of the team who's too busy in the basement while the older brother is going out to the Prom with a babe. Embrace the Cowboy's success-- instead of making up complete unoriginal thoughts to make you feel more secure, why don't you focus on the Bills or give David Carr some game-tape on Tony Romo? I guess it's the effort that counts against Buffalo..
As an unbiased 3rd party, I agree with this guy. If you guys had beat Dallas then you could talk some crap, but you didn't. They just beat the Colts which the Texans have never done. You may hate Dallas, but this guy is right.
Titan "Tack" Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006   #7
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan View Post
As an unbiased 3rd party, I agree with this guy. If you guys had beat Dallas then you could talk some crap, but you didn't. They just beat the Colts which the Texans have never done. You may hate Dallas, but this guy is right.

I personally don't think they deserved this win. On the final touchdown the Cowboys scored, their player should have been ruled down by contact. Likewise, on the Colts' last play, there should have been a flag for illegal contact by the defense. Just my opinion.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-20-2006   #8
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Ya know I was talking to my dad about this today when I was over at his house watching the games today.

Neither of us can stand the Cowboys.. mostly because of thier arrogance, and lawlessness in the 90s.. but all the people associated with those teams have gone, and though they still employ TO.. they are not the team they were back then.

So it was at that time that I decided I was going to make the Cowboys my team in the NFC..... as soon as Jerry Jones dies.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006   #9
Mattheus_Rex
Veteran

Never been a Cowboys fan and never will. When the Oilers left, I followed Green Bay only because they were whooping the Cowboys. I'll admit it, for a few years I was a bandwagon Gren Bay fan, but now I'm all Texans.
Old 11-20-2006   #10
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Jerry Jones was signing autographs from his box when they beat us this year in nashville. People were throwing their hats and shirts up to him, he'd sign it, then throw it back down.

It was pretty annoying.
Titan "Tack" Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006   #11
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCD View Post
I personally don't think they deserved this win. On the final touchdown the Cowboys scored, their player should have been ruled down by contact. Likewise, on the Colts' last play, there should have been a flag for illegal contact by the defense. Just my opinion.
On the TD you are referring to Julius Jones was ruled down at the 1 & Dallas scored on the next play.

On the Colts last play there was no flag because Dallas Clark initiated the contact by pushing off of Roy Williams & Manning threw the ball almost into the stands anyway so it wasnt a catchable ball.

I would guess that you just hate the Cowboys, not that anyone can blame you, & you didnt watch the game. You just caught the highlights & tried to find reasons why they shouldnt have won.

The truth is, Manning had thrown 3 INT this season & threw 2 in just this game (including one on the 4 yd line & the other returned for a TD). Romo was way more efficient than Manning & the Colts had no ground game.

This was just another example of the Colts o-line being completely unable to block an aggressive 3-4 defense. They should buy Manning a nice steak dinner as an apology for letting DeMarcus Ware physically abuse him for the entire game.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006   #12
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 17283 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Embrace the Cowboys success??? Ok, since you said we should . I don't think he (HBTC) enjoyed that picture as much as Hookem and I did.
Old 11-20-2006   #13
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Tony Romo! I'm impressed.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006   #14
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

You're insane if you believe the Cowboy's didn't deserve the win.. Romo outplayed Manning in every aspect of the game-- only one incompletion the entire game, Manning picked off two times and constantly pressured by Boys' front seven, the double hammer threat of Marion Barber and Julius Jones combine for 114 yards and two TDs, the so-called beastly Colt's D-line manages one sack..

All of this with two Vanderjact missed kicks.. You can sure as heck bet the game wouldn't be nearly close if the results were otherwise.

Luv_ya,

Our Texans (hey, the entire state got to watch us!):

Your Texans:

Old 11-20-2006   #15
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Your Texans and My Giants

Old 11-20-2006   #16
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenged Sevenfold Texan View Post
We're not Cowboys we're Texans. Cowboys live in Oklahoma State. And all Cowboys fans are on my ignore, that includes you Huge.
Hang on.

Okay, I'm over it.

That rapid therapy class I took has paid off big time.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006   #17
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

Forgot...

My Cowboys your Texans

Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006   #18
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1330 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Quote:
So should A&M fans embrace UT's national title last year? Hell no. This is a rivalry of sorts (on our part at least), so dont expect us to be happy for you, especialy when we havr deal with Cowboy fans who are all to happy to point it out to us.
Old 11-21-2006   #19
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

I'm just saying to step back and expirence the way football was meant to be played in Texas. Both of our teams have struggled the past several years demeaning the state of Texas's famous reputation of the football America.

Instead of making up crappy, unoriginal photoshop images in an attempt to feel better, many should rather enjoy the ride.. cheer on your older brothers up north in their epic conquest in reclaiming the Lombardi Trophy to its rightful owner.

And this is no A&M-Texas rivalry.. that's like the comparison of Vince Young to Brett Favre. You see a rivalry involves BOTH fans of the teams to feel hate.

Last edited by HowBoutThemCowboys!; 11-21-2006 at 12:23 AM.
Old 11-21-2006   #20
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by run-david-run View Post
So should A&M fans embrace UT's national title last year? Hell no. This is a rivalry of sorts (on our part at least), so dont expect us to be happy for you, especialy when we havr deal with Cowboy fans who are all to happy to point it out to us.
Texas A&M did embrace UT's national championship.

They made t-shirts that said:

TEXAS:
For One Night Only
GIG EM HORNS

One of my Aggy friends was pissed off cuz he hates Texas but all my other Aggy friends were cool with it. They were cheering for Texas to beat USC.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read