Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-19-2006   #1
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38657 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Fan Therapy

Hello My name is Axman40 and I am a Texan Fan.
I was born in Houston ,Tx the year 1961. I have followed Hoston Pro Football teams since the late 60;s .I have seen some really bad football and some teams with more heart than talent.
I know today was a bitter loss for the Texans. I see where some of the fans are thiking of giving up on this team.
I ,for one still stand by the Texans and have hopes for the future.
Are the Texans a playoff caliber team? No, not yet but I did not think so to begin this season.
Is there talent on this team?
Yes there is !The Texans will be a playoff caliber time in 2-3 years !
Hopefully it will a long run!To some I will see you then, to the diehards I salute you and will be there with you through bad times and good times!
Old 11-19-2006   #2
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Fan Therapy

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
I was born in Houston ,Tx the year 1961. I have followed Hoston Pro Football teams since the late 60;s .I have seen some really bad football and some teams with more heart than talent.
I know today was a bitter loss for the Texans. I see where some of the fans are thiking of giving up on this team.
Are the Texans a playoff caliber team? No, not yet but I did not think so to begin this season.
Hopefully it will a long run!To some I will see you then, to the diehards I salute you and will be there with you through bad times and good times!
I'm throwin my chips in with this guy.

I wish all the fans on this board were this diehard.

Here Here!
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #3
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 39634 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

I've got the Axmania! I'm with ya Ax...
Old 11-19-2006   #4
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm here. . . I'm not going anywhere. As long as that bull it tattooed on my shoulder (that's forever people because tattoos are permanent) I will be a Texans fan and Texans PSL holder.

Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #5
Koolbrz
Veteran

I'm right here with ya Axman!! I'm not going anywhere.
Koolbrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #6
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not going anywhere. A die-hard, true red and blue, never give up Texan fan.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #7
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll still wear my gear. Not going to scrap off the bumper stickers. Lot of stuff left behind by the last regime that needs to moped off the locker room floor. We all knew we were weak in the secondary. With the loss of a 100% Mario, we saw just how bad it really is. Give Kubiak and Rick Smith time to cleanup the mess. On the positive note against two very good pass rushing ends, our grey beard swing tackle and Eric Winston did very well indeed. We just don't have enough good athletes on the team yet. But it's coming.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-19-2006   #8
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Is there a 12 step program involved? I need it!!
Old 11-19-2006   #9
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8706 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #10
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Well at least its exciting until the end . Theres been games where they were done by halftime .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #11
Line_Producer
Party Rocker

Rep Power: 121 Line_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: Texans Fan Therapy

My name is Wil...and I'm a Texans fan.

From the days of getting up at 6:45 to watch kickoff when I was in Hawaii, to being the only fan in North Hollywood, I am and will always be...a Texans Fan.
Line_Producer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #12
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Just got back from Houston - tailgated with some good people, watched a good NFL game and made it safely back. I was entertained today, which is something I have not said often in these last five years. Yes, we should have won. But we continue to be competitive even in lieu of our mounting injuries.

If you have been part of Texans' nation since the inception then you know there is something different about the product and the experience at the games. I am disappointed, but at least we know the future is bright.
Old 11-19-2006   #13
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride View Post
I'm here. . . I'm not going anywhere. As long as that bull it tattooed on my shoulder (that's forever people because tattoos are permanent) I will be a Texans fan and Texans PSL holder.

That's brave. I knew a guy that had the Oilers oil derrick tattoed on his arm. I wonder if he ever tried to get it changed to a bull.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #14
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

"You don't need broken fingers to grab 'em in the biscuits."

Dr. Phil Random Quote Generator
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #15
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Red Bull View Post

"You don't need broken fingers to grab 'em in the biscuits."

Dr. Phil Random Quote Generator
You don't need gonorrhea to root, root, root for the home team.

LOL, that seriously came up. Appropriate for this thread.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #16
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm here and not going anywhere else.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #17
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
That's brave. I knew a guy that had the Oilers oil derrick tattoed on his arm. I wonder if he ever tried to get it changed to a bull.

Remember what Bob McNair said. . . The Texans bull is just a rendition of the Texas flag. . . Even if they go somewhere, the state will always be here lol
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #18
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
Axman, I'm with you 110%, dude. I'll never give up on my team and I know they're taking their lumps. I STILL think they're getting better....just need a few more players at key positions and a little consistency.
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006   #19
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38657 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMexVato View Post
Actually I am !
Old 11-20-2006   #20
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

Here till the end. I always longed for better games and better football. I thought, "man, just so long as they're competitive." Well, the Texans are finally getting competitive. I don't like to oscillate/vacillate between the belief that they are the worst team ever and the belief that they will go to the play-offs this year. Seems to me there are a lot of people who vacillate between the two every week depending on whether it was a win or a loss. Not me. They're doing better, and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. GO TEXANS!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read