Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-19-2006   #1
TexanFanInCC
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to TexanFanInCC Send a message via Yahoo to TexanFanInCC
Default Sorry Eagles Fans

McNabb done for the season. I feel bad for yall!
Old 11-19-2006   #2
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sorry Eagles Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFanInCC View Post
McNabb done for the season. I feel bad for yall!
He did he tear some knee ligaments???...
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #3
Dime
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
He did he tear some knee ligaments???...
ACL torn
Old 11-19-2006   #4
jgl35
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1760 jgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respected

Torn ACL in right knee. Out 8mo. to a year per Andy Reid press con. after game.
jgl35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #5
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dime View Post
ACL torn
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgl35 View Post
Torn ACL in right knee. Out 8mo. to a year per Andy Reid press con. after game.
Ouch!! No playoffs for Eagles....
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #6
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Dangit, that really sucks. That means the Cowgirls path to the playoffs just got that much easier, !@#$%*&!!!!
Old 11-19-2006   #7
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
Ouch!! No playoffs for Eagles....
They weren't going anyway, weren't they already down big with him in there? They lost 3 out of the last 4 with McNabb and two of those teams were the Jags and the Bucs. The Eagles suck with or without McNabb.

BTW, don't worry about the Cowboys, they aren't going either.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-19-2006   #8
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

There goes my fantasy season....
Old 11-19-2006   #9
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
They just beat the Colts. I suspect they will be in the playofs.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #10
Dawkins
Rookie

Quote:
They weren't going anyway, weren't they already down big with him in there? They lost 3 out of the last 4 with McNabb and two of those teams were the Jags and the Bucs. The Eagles suck with or without McNabb.

Don't be ignorant. It happened at the start of the second quarter. They weren't down big when he was in there. With McNabb there's ALWAYS a chance to win a game. He's a second-half player anyway.

Anyway, thanks to the classy posters here, it sucks that our season is finished. Oh well, time to get ready for next year.
Dawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #11
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawkins View Post
Don't be ignorant. It happened at the start of the second quarter. They weren't down big when he was in there. With McNabb there's ALWAYS a chance to win a game. He's a second-half player anyway.
Agreed. It sucks for any injuries to occur, especially to a playmaker like McNabb. Best of luck.
Old 11-19-2006   #12
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farough View Post
There goes my fantasy season....
i feel you, i had mcnabb to but i also got carr, so he should get my decent points each week
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #13
doughboy
Veteran

Quote:

Yep McNabb Sure is a good linebacker maybe he would have slowed down Vince, Travis, and pacman wait..........Doesnt he play QB

Anyways get better soon Mac
Old 11-19-2006   #14
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Anyway, thanks to the classy posters here, it sucks that our season is finished. Oh well, time to get ready for next year.
I stand corrected, they were down to the Titans regardless.

I hate that McNabb went down also because now all the Boobird fans are going to have a built in excuse as to why they keep losing. (Sorry that's the Giants fan in me talking. I lived in the Philly area for some years and they are the farthest thing from class. Seeing them beating up two old men in the 700 Level pretty much sealed it for me)

edo, you might be right about Dallas, besides the Giants they have some winnable games left on their schedule and 4 of those are at home. The only other decent teams they have left to play are the Saints and Falcons.

Last edited by Hookem Horns; 11-19-2006 at 09:53 PM.
Old 11-19-2006   #15
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I stand corrected, they were down to the Titans regardless.

I hate the McNabb went down also because now all the Boobird fans are going to have a built in excuse as to why they keep losing. (Sorry that's the Giants fan in me talking. I lived in the Philly area for some years and they are the farthest thing from class. Seeing them beating up two old men in the 700 Level pretty much sealed it for me)

edo, you might be right about Dallas, besides the Giants they have some winnable games left on their schedule and 4 of those are at home. The only other decent teams they have left to play are the Saints and Falcons.
I think whoever wins the showdown in the Meadowlands in week 13 is gonna win that division.

Other than that tho, I think both will be in the playoffs.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #16
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I think whoever wins the showdown in the Meadowlands in week 13 is gonna win that division.

Other than that tho, I think both will be in the playoffs.
Keep in mind that the Cowboys are 0-3 in the division and the Giants are 3-0. If the Giants win one more division game they have the division tie breaker. At that point the Cowboys will have to finish with the better record.
Old 11-19-2006   #17
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Keep in mind that the Cowboys are 0-3 in the division and the Giants are 3-0. If the Giants win one more division game they have the division tie breaker. At that point the Cowboys will have to finish with the better record.
That's what I mean. I dont think they will tie.

I think that one team will have one more win than the other & that game will be the difference.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #18
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs down Re: Sorry Eagles Fans

Quote:

My condolences, McNabb is hands down my favorite player in the NFL & it was sad to see him go down today.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006   #19
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

mcnabb and portis out consecutive weeks for my FF team...sigh.. a bad weekend
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006   #20
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Former Eagles player Andre Waters has passed away. Heard it on the radio. 44 years old I think.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read