Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2006   #1
Rightnow
Veteran

Default I'm done with the Texans until they have a winning record.

Mods please delete this post and my account. Thank you.

Last edited by Rightnow; 11-20-2006 at 06:23 AM.
Old 11-19-2006   #2
TexanFanInCC
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to TexanFanInCC Send a message via Yahoo to TexanFanInCC
Default Re: I'm done with the Texans until they have a winning record.

ur not a real fan...sorry. always stick with the team, through thick and thin.
Old 11-19-2006   #3
NJTexanFan
Rookie

I'm upset at the lose also but we're pretty much in a losing season and we're still fighting hard that pretty much say something good, and how many people actually expected us to make the playoffs anyway, so to turn your back on the team shows alot about your character
Old 11-19-2006   #4
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 18937 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Geez, I feel like that after a heartbreaking loss, but I don't really mean it. I feel like in a week or two, you might think otherwise. Its a young team, this defense is going to be something special when we plug a couple holes, just be patient. I know, I know, you've been patient all this time. Whats the alternative, root for the cowboys? Not me, I'll stick with my Texans through thick and thin, thats what makes winning so much more special, IMO.
Old 11-19-2006   #5
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

We really care.

Signed,

Nobody
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Old 11-19-2006   #6
seveneventer
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to seveneventer

Bye!
Old 11-19-2006   #7
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

if I had a nickel from everyone that has threated to quit watching/supporting this team...
Sponsored links
Old 11-19-2006   #8
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Well i'll stick to this team. Even though we've a tough schedule next year and probably won't win much, everything can and will get better in the future.
Old 11-19-2006   #9
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 32854 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wait Shane don't go!
Buh Buh!
Old 11-19-2006   #10
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 24962 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm done with the Texans until they have a winning record.
What's that?

That sounds like...

Does it?

Maybe...

Perhaps...

B... B... B... B... B... BANDWAGONER.

Sorry dude, no matter what excuse you make, to claim that you will only support this team during a winning season makes you a fairweather bandwagoner.

And Superstar... you are beyond words.
Old 11-19-2006   #11
sleepwalker
Veteran

You might be waiting a few years.
Old 11-19-2006   #12
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 346 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightnow View Post
That's it. I know we had injuries, I know Carr is still developing in his 4th year, but I had faith that Kubiak could lead us to the promise land. Not anymore.

Kubiak and the soft second half playcalling, dumb call on 3rd and two and the supre-prevent defense that cost us the game, means he doesn't know how to properly call a NFL game as a head coach.

When he has a winning record, and only a winning record with the Texans, will I go out of my way to watch a game. I don't have season tickects, but I do go to the occasional game. Not anymore.

Kubiack has to win me back by winning, or we get a new head coach.

Am I a fair-weather fan? I voted for the stadium, supported Carr through thick and thin, supported Kubiak, went to multiple games, gave them the benefit of the doubt, supported the Mario pick, and now I am done.

I'm canceling this message board account, and on Sunday afternoons I will spend my three hours doing something better than watching this team lose games.

Goodbye to all who had good posts and intersting comments. It's been nice knowing you.

Bye bye now, take care, have a nice day
Old 11-19-2006   #13
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2158 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, I am and always will be a Texans fan. Hell, I was an Oilers fan from the time I could walk until they left Houston. But ya know what? The Texans aren't the Oilers.

Does it suck to lose? Absolutely. Is it ecstatic when we win? Absolutely.

We'll get there. Until then, I'll be watching and waiting - good times and bad.
Old 11-19-2006   #14
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1330 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

you guys might have to talk me off the ledge after these types of games, but ive survieved this 5-26 strech, whats a few more decades?
Old 11-19-2006   #15
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1698 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFanInCC View Post
ur not a real fan...sorry. always stick with the team, through thick and thin.
exactly
Old 11-19-2006   #16
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4640 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't trip on the way out.

De Oppresso Liber
Old 11-19-2006   #17
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

Im so mad right now, I could punch a hole in the wall, but I will stick with this team!

We wont slow the band wagon down for you later.
Old 11-19-2006   #18
phantom17
#1 Fan in RGV!

Rep Power: 1291 phantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Pls stay! What do you expect from a team that won 2 games last yr, I know it's REALLY FRUSTRATING, but I'm still a TEXANS fan! This team in reality still needs pieces to win consistently, & is thin on both sides, this team is still a work in progress! I didn't expect this team to make the playoffs this year, much less a winning record! However, it's has been tough rootin' for H-town teams, esp. the Rockets meltdown coached by the ridged JVGoofy! SIGH!!!
Old 11-19-2006   #19
Texas_Heat
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by run-david-run View Post
you guys might have to talk me off the ledge after these types of games, but ive survieved this 5-26 strech, whats a few more decades?
Losers find ways to lose,
So go ahead an Jump.
Greatest Metal Bands: #1 VENOM # 2 SLAYER.
Old 11-19-2006   #20
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightnow View Post
Am I a fair-weather fan?
Yes.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read