Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-17-2006   #1
truetexan
Rookie

Default Texas Love

Hello everyone,
I was born and raised in the great state of Texas. When I was a kid we use to go to the Astrodome, and watch the oilers all the time. Sometimes we'd have seats, sometimes standing room only tickets, but it didn't matter. Anyway, I have been stationed in Jacksonville Florida and have made it a tradition to go see the Texans-Jags game every year here at Alltel. I was at that game in Dec 04, and it was awesome, and amazingly cold. Unfortunately in '05 I had to break my tradition because I spent most of the year working on my tan in sunny Iraq; however, it seems that I didn't miss much. Maybe, there is a strong correlation to being in Iraq and the Texans' season. This season is looking good, and I can't wait to see how it ends.
I wanted to give a shout out to the Texans organization, because for 90% my Texans info comes from this website. And I wanted to let everyone know that compared to the Texans' Organization, the Jaguars suck. I can't think of anything that the organization does that is better or at least just as good as the Texans, and I'm trying to be as impartial as possible. And to top it all off, the Texans Cheerleaders are 10 times better than the Jags, if you don't believe me, go to there website and see.
So to wrap this up, I need to ask a few favors to everyone who reads this. First, please go eat some good Mexican food, I miss it so much, or even Taco Cabana, man I miss that place. And Second, If anyone knows any of the Cheerleaders, please let them know, that I need a date to my Christmas party.
truetexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read