Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-14-2006   #1
Fono2004
noob

Default Jason Campbell

Whats the chances that Jason Campbell will give a good proformance on sunday. Is he another Romo? Im starting him in fantasy, so we will see. Redskins have some good weapons on offense, namely Santana Moss, Chris Cooley, Antwaan Randle El and Brandon Lloyd, so he has some good targets.
Fono2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006   #2
chuckm
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 chuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVP
Default Re: Jason Campbell

War Eagle
Old 11-14-2006   #3
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68163 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

I didnt believe he was a first round talent when he was drafted, but he will be a good QB someday.

Not right now tho.

From what I hear, the reason he hasnt played much is because he still doesnt understand the playbook. I wonder what he scored on the Wonderlic cuz he has had more than enough time to at least have a basic understanding.

This move comes at the wrong time. They shoulda done it earlier this year. Now that Portis is out I really dont understand it. They are done this year. Let Brunell take the licks while Portis is out & then throw the kid in the game when the All-Pro RB is playing again.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Their backup runner isn't all that bad. They'll manage in the runing department.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006   #5
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

I also didn't feel he was worthy of a first-round pick and I still don't. I will let him prove me wrong with his play though.
Old 11-14-2006   #6
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68163 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb View Post
Their backup runner isn't all that bad. They'll manage in the runing department.
I dont wanna take anything away from Ladell Betts, Rock Cartwright, or T.J. Duckett cuz I would love to have those guys on the Texans, especially the first guy.

But they are not Clinton Portis.
Old 11-14-2006   #7
bah007
Hall of Fame

Portis is going on the IR with shoulder surgery.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2662253
Sponsored links
Old 11-15-2006   #8
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

i remember during the summer, joe gibbs was very high on jason campbell, and hes been riding the bench for a year and a half, so i think he might be good
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006   #9
bah007
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunta23 View Post
i remember during the summer, joe gibbs was very high on jason campbell, and hes been riding the bench for a year and a half, so i think he might be good
Joe Gibbs being high on someone doesnt fill me with much hope.

He has sorta lost his touch.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read