Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-30-2004   #1
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 8 TDs in 79 attempts?

And our defensive coordinator says " I wasn't aware of that", "I don't need stats to tell me we haven't played good enough pass defense. I knew that already. We played well enough to win, but we still need to improve on defense."

What are yall speculation on that stat and that quote?

Mine is that several of the TDs came after TO's in which it didn't take much for them to score on us and that our defensive coordinator needs to get it in gear and light a fire under our DBs and pass rushers.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004   #2
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Surprising that the coordinator didn't k now. Not surprising that it has happend. There isn't much of a semblence of a pass rush. Hard for the DBs to keep coverage for over 4-5 seconds.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004   #3
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Well it got me wondering and I noticed that 3 of those came on Glenn.
Old 09-30-2004   #4
jr0ck
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jr0ck

Quote:
Well it got me wondering and I noticed that 3 of those came on Glenn.
didn't know the exact number until now, but ive been noticing since week 1 glenn's years in the league have started to show. i hope it's just the slump i feel the majority of our d is in, but in his case, i fear the worst.
Old 09-30-2004   #5
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

But on the other hand, look at the guys that got the INTs so far this year. Our two oldest guys in the secondary...Glenn and Coleman and you all know how pretty Coleman's was.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read