Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-14-2006   #1
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default TV Coverage Map: Week 11

CBS Doubleheader, game 1 (San Antonio and Austin not getting Texans game)

Fox Singleheader:

CBS Doubleheader, game 2:
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006   #2
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TV Coverage Map: Week 11

keye will have a bunch of texans fans at their door if they switch back now
Old 11-14-2006   #3
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Map #3 is wrong. That game was moved to the Sunday night game on NBC.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006   #4
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1330 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
CBS Doubleheader, game 1 (San Antonio and Austin not getting Texans game)

Fox Singleheader:

CBS Doubleheader, game 2:
I dont want to see the freaking Titans! I swear if they keep showing Titans games soley because VY plays for the Tacks, I might have to start wishing for an injury becaue this is ridiculous!
Old 11-14-2006   #5
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

Hopefully Global ends up picking up the Bill vs. Texans game since they cover almost every other Bills game.
Old 11-14-2006   #6
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Map #3 is wrong. That game was moved to the Sunday night game on NBC.
I am pretty sure that the Chargers/Broncos game is set for Sunday night.

http://www.nfl.com/scores/2006/week11
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006   #7
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1330 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

i read in texans tailgate that CBS will be showing the Texans game in austin, not the Titans. dont know if thats true or not, but i would love that.
Old 11-16-2006   #8
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Not a chance. VY playing against a Cowboys rival? The city may shut down for three hours on Sunday. The return of Austin's very own Blue Law.

It would be 'funny' if Vince ended up in Buffalo someday ... then all those Austinites could see Bills games every week ... or maybe Leinart leaves AZ and VY moves to the desert. That would be fun. Cardinals Nation on the banks of the Colorado.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006   #9
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
Not a chance. VY playing against a Cowboys rival? The city may shut down for three hours on Sunday. The return of Austin's very own Blue Law.

It would be 'funny' if Vince ended up in Buffalo someday ... then all those Austinites could see Bills games every week ... or maybe Leinart leaves AZ and VY moves to the desert. That would be fun. Cardinals Nation on the banks of the Colorado.
AJ your killing me here, go ahead and rub it in, but at least I can see the game because I have the NFL Ticket. Besides, you said you were gonna come and visit, Im still waiting!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006   #10
austintexan1
waterboy

I just check CBS will be showing the Texans smack the Bills on Sunday
austintexan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006   #11
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
AJ your killing me here, go ahead and rub it in, but at least I can see the game because I have the NFL Ticket. Besides, you said you were gonna come and visit, Im still waiting!

I'll be in the area for Thanksgiving.... rooting for whoever is playing the cowboys.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006   #12
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Well if you wanna hook up for the green planes lemmeno, pm me or email me.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read