Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The toughest current QBs

texan279

Hall of Fame
from www.foxsports.com

LINK

1. Brett Favre, Packers. He's Ray Nitschke at quarterback.

2. Steve McNair, Titans. Nails are as tough as McNair.

3. Peyton Manning, Colts. He won't even sit out for a single practice snap, let alone a game.

4. Rich Gannon, Raiders. Tough as a Philly cab driver, says Jon Gruden. Or a bad cheesesteak.

5. David Carr, Texans. Being sacked 76 times his rookie year didn't affect his style of play or cause him to miss a down.

6. Donovan McNabb, Eagles. Once completed 80 percent of his passes in a game even though he broke his ankle on the third play.

7. Daunte Culpepper, Vikings. He wins collisions with defensive linemen.

8. Tom Brady, Patriots. A soft player doesn't lead his team to two NFL championships.

9. Matt Hasselbeck, Seahawks. Favre's former understudy has a little of the master in him.

10. Drew Bledsoe, Bills. He takes blows like a punching bag, and he doesn't lose form.

I know that it is just one man's opinion, but to be put in the top five with names like McNair, Favre, and Manning is pretty awesome.

Little dissapointed that Testaverde didnt make that list being 40 and all. He could of reired last yeat with millions of dollars and not have to worry about anything. But he still works hard and is the starting Q.B of Dallas was #1 in passing yards on week #1 and #2 on week 2. Come on, Tom Brady, isnt he dating some playboy model?

My #1 would be McNair who is a really tough guy. Favre comes in a close second!

Tom dates an actress; a very attractive one. I don't know her last name, Bridgette somebody.

She was the lead in "I, Robot" with Will Smith. I believe I read they are engaged.

Guess we need a NFL Gossip corner.

As far as Brady's toughness goes I think he definately deserves to be up there. He takes his lumps, and is fearless back in the pocket. Every D-Coordinator in the league is gunning for him, and trying to shake him but they've yet to succeed yet.

Back