Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-13-2006   #1
[[Gary Kubiak]]

Default Opinions on Kailee Wong? Official band Wagon!!!

I am a little bit concerned that he can't take Greenwood off the RLB spot. Is Kylie over, ate too many cheeseburgers? Anybody is better than Greenwood. Well except Cardinal linebackers. If you ever wonder:

Why the draw plays is the achelles heel of this defense and why the toss play to the left side is so potent. We have a LB that gets so washed by the TE that is opens monster holes. Morlon is not instictive and not in the "right place at the right time". I am sure Green will not be here playing for the Texans in 2007! Why not stick the best thing in there... Kylie Wong as starter.

I am officially starting a band wagon:

#1 Pick 2007 by the houston Texans will be..... tada dum!!!!

BEST LINEBACKER AVAILABLE!!!!
Old 11-13-2006   #2
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Opinions on Kylie Wong? Official band Wagon!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [[Gary Kubiak]] View Post
I am a little bit concerned that he can't take Greenwood off the RLB spot. Is Kylie over, ate too many cheeseburgers? Anybody is better than Greenwood. Well except Cardinal linebackers. If you ever wonder:

Why the draw plays is the achelles heel of this defense and why the toss play to the left side is so potent. We have a LB that gets so washed by the TE that is opens monster holes. Morlon is not instictive and not in the "right place at the right time". I am sure Green will not be here playing for the Texans in 2007! Why not stick the best thing in there... Kylie Wong as starter.

I am officially starting a band wagon:

#1 Pick 2007 by the houston Texans will be..... tada dum!!!!

BEST LINEBACKER AVAILABLE!!!!
The coaches may still be concerned about his knee.

They may be working him in slowly until he can play a full game.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #3
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Opinions on Kylie Wong? Official band Wagon!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
The coaches may still be concerned about his knee.

They may be working him in slowly until he can play a full game.
That would be my guess, because I can't see starting Greenwood over a healthy Wong either.

Of course, I don't think Orr should be out there playing in a 4-3 at all and I'd probably replace him first, but whatever.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #4
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Opinions on Kailee Wong? Official band Wagon!!!

Wong is a strong side LB... Greenwood plays on the weak side.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read