Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-13-2006   #1
JAGumbo
Rookie

Default Congrats from a JAG

Nice Job Texans.
You officially own us in 2006.

We had some key dropped passes, INTs and critical penalties at the end but that doesn't over shadow the fact that you guys played a really good game. Third down conversions were key for you guys as you dominated the time of possesion. I 'm glad to see things turning around over there. You play us hard every game and lead the series. I've always liked David Carr and I hope his shoulder will be okay.

How about beating on the Colts for a little now huh?
You've had your way with us.

Anyway, hard fought game and congrats. You deserve it.
JAGumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #2
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP
Default Re: Congrats from a JAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGumbo View Post
Good post Gumbo.

Hopefully we can show up against the Colts the second time around. We normally play them much closer at home. I'm not sure we get our 1st win against them this season, but I think we beat them before the end of next season.
Old 11-13-2006   #3
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Class.

nothing like these guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3GnN6YDDe4
Old 11-13-2006   #4
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200326 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks, man. Good luck with you guys on the rest of the season. Unfortunately, we're so banged up now, the rest of the season (which I thought was going to be the easy part of the schedule) scares me.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #5
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon View Post
Class.

nothing like these guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3GnN6YDDe4
Those jax-fans are right about the bulls outside, does look like there's more than football action at the reliant!
Old 11-13-2006   #6
JAGumbo
Rookie

Geesh, after watching that video, I'm glad we lost. (not really)
Good luck the rest of the year.
JAGumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #7
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nice Job Texans.

We had some key dropped passes, INTs and critical penalties at the end but that doesn't over shadow the fact that you guys played a really good game. Third down conversions were key for you guys as you dominated the time of possesion. I 'm glad to see things turning around over there. You play us hard every game and lead the series. I've always liked David Carr and I hope his shoulder will be okay.

Nice post! Thanks.....
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-13-2006   #8
austintexanite
All Pro

Quote:
Nice Job Texans.

thanks, and you're a better fan those those two douchebags. good luck the rest of the year, though i still say you should start leftwich.
austintexanite is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read