Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-12-2006   #1
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

Default Calling all Jag Fans

After a week of talking smack I've yet to see any one of you come back to eat your crow...I told you it would taste like creme a la kitty....so come and get it!!!
sprtsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #2
texflex513
All Pro

Default Re: Calling all Jag Fans

A few classy jags fans have came by to offer congrats but none of the guys that were smackity smacking the last week or so.
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #3
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

Imagine that one...after running their sucks for a week they cant come back to face the music...go figure...typical hag fans.

I'd like to edit my statement...I see jgsbch came by and gave congrats; so my hats off to you but there more than a few out there that are MIA.

Last edited by sprtsfanatic; 11-12-2006 at 09:56 PM.
Old 11-12-2006   #4
texflex513
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtsfanatic View Post
Imagine that one...after running their sucks for a week they cant come back to face the music...go figure...typical hag fans.
They are too busy having a garrard---- leftwich/ JDR SUCKS!!! tug of war right now.
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

ONe of them had a quoted me in his/her sig...... when I said we would sweep them.

Haven't seen that sig in a while. Probably not as funny as he thought it would be 4 weeks ago.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #6
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

isnt that the truth on both posts!!!
Old 11-12-2006   #7
jagsfanincanada
Veteran

We suck. Grats.
jagsfanincanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-12-2006   #8
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsfanincanada View Post
We suck. Grats.

thanks for checking in....hope more of your fellow fans follow suit...see you all next year!!
Old 11-12-2006   #9
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texflex513 View Post
They are too busy having a garrard---- leftwich/ JDR SUCKS!!! tug of war right now.
If I was a Jags fan I would be pissed off at Matt Jones.

Garrard did not have a good game but Jones makes his statline look horrible.

He gave the Texans 2 INTs all by himself on good throws from Garrard (not that we're complaining).
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #10
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

this says it all

http://photos.jacksonville.com/mycap...419&thispage=2
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #11
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
If I was a Jags fan I would be pissed off at Matt Jones.

Garrard did not have a good game but Jones makes his statline look horrible.

He gave the Texans 2 INTs all by himself on good throws from Garrard (not that we're complaining).

http://photos.jacksonville.com/mycap...809&thispage=1
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #12
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

I think they got scared after seeing some of their fellow teammates getting laid out....they knew someone was going to lay the wood on them. I'm seeing flashbacks of that Mario hit on williams on the fake reverse!!!! WOWZA....
Old 11-12-2006   #13
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think they got scared after seeing some of their fellow teammates getting laid out....they knew someone was going to lay the wood on them. I'm seeing flashbacks of that Mario hit on williams on the fake reverse!!!! WOWZA....
Oh my god!

If that hit isnt #1 on Jacked Up then I dont know if they can let little kids watch the hits that top it.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #14
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

It's official...

We are Jacksonville's daddy!

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #15
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

OWNED!

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #16
Houston_Fanatic
Veteran

Rep Power: 1008 Houston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Anybody got a link to a video on this? I would like to see it again.
Houston_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #17
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston_Fanatic View Post
Anybody got a link to a video on this? I would like to see it again.
i would like to see it period
Old 11-13-2006   #18
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 468 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by run-david-run View Post
i would like to see it period
Indeed. THANKS K-eye...
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #19
jagibelieve
Veteran

I'm here to get my serving of crow, just like I promised earlier in the week. Congrats Texans fans, your team owns us this season. I do hope that Carr is ok, and am sorry to see that Weigart is out for the season. I don't like to see injuries on either team.

Good luck the rest of the season. You all are definatly on the right track.
jagibelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #20
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagibelieve View Post
I'm here to get my serving of crow, just like I promised earlier in the week. Congrats Texans fans, your team owns us this season. I do hope that Carr is ok, and am sorry to see that Weigart is out for the season. I don't like to see injuries on either team.

Good luck the rest of the season. You all are definatly on the right track.
Thanks for the two games hope the rest of your season is injury free, see ya next year.
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read