Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-12-2006   #1
coltsrock
Rookie

Default Congrats From Colts Country (Part Deux)

I just wanted to stop in and congratulate you on the big win today! Wow! All I can say is wow! And thanks!

You all ar starting to come around! Could make the South interesting in a few years!

Anyway, good luck the rest of the season (except when you play the Colts, obviously)! And here's to no more injuries!
coltsrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #2
texflex513
All Pro

Default Re: Congrats From Colts Country (Part Deux)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsrock View Post
I just wanted to stop in and congratulate you on the big win today! Wow! All I can say is wow! And thanks!

You all ar starting to come around! Could make the South interesting in a few years!

Anyway, good luck the rest of the season (except when you play the Colts, obviously)! And here's to no more injuries!
thanx the colts are clearly the best squad in the nfl right now too bad we will have to ruin your unbeaten streak! Nice hard fought win today stay injury free. TEXANS4LIFE!!!!
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #3
Zac
Rookie

Well it's been tough with all of the losses, but it seems the Texans are finally leaning how to win.

And Thanks for the good love. By the way, I keep pulling for your Colts team during the playoffs, but they keep letting me down.

Go AFC South!!!
Zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #4
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

I predict the Texans will give the Colts their first loss of the year!

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #5
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

I second that. Now wouldn't that be worth all of the stress over the last few years. Texans beat colts 10-7
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #6
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 7167 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullpen Drew View Post
I predict the Texans will give the Colts their first loss of the year!
This may not be too farfetched. By the end of the season the Colts will be sitting on home field advantage for the playoffs and Dungy will start sitting the starters.

If this team continues to improve at this rate, we may see the Colts fall to the Texans for the first time in franchise history.
Old 11-13-2006   #7
HeartofHouston
Veteran

Go sitting starters to avoid injuries.. texans win..
Old 11-13-2006   #8
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 60013 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
This may not be too farfetched. By the end of the season the Colts will be sitting on home field advantage for the playoffs and Dungy will start sitting the starters.
I don't expect Dungy to make the same mistake this year that he did last. I don't think he'll shut down the Colts so much that they lose their momentum again.
Old 11-13-2006   #9
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
I don't think he'll shut down the Colts so much that they lose their momentum again.
I suppose we'll have to do it, then...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #10
Colts Addict
Rookie

Yep... Major congratulations on your win yesterday. I love it when the Texans beat down the Jags. Probably the only thing I like more, is watching the Pats get beat... which happened yesterday too. What a good weekend is has been!

Good luck the rest of the season... and I will find my way over here, when we meet again this year.
Colts Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #11
austintexanite
All Pro

Thanks, and I hope you guys kill the Cowboys.
austintexanite is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read