Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-12-2006   #1
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

Default One stat to love!

we are 3-0 against Florida teams this year!

As far as the last 5 years I don't have the stats vs. Fl.

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #2
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man
Default Re: One stat to love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullpen Drew View Post
we are 3-0 against Florida teams this year!

As far as the last 5 years I don't have the stats vs. Fl.
I think we are 2 and 1 against Miami, and 6 and 4 against Jacksonville. Now Tampa on the other hand, I don't think we have won against them in the regular season.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #3
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 94228 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man View Post
I think we are 2 and 1 against Miami, and 6 and 4 against Jacksonville. Now Tampa on the other hand, I don't think we have won against them in the regular season.

How 'bout the post season..?

michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #4
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 251410 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post

I would very much like to beat the Buccs in the post-season.

Really.

I would.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #5
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post

HaHa, how about when your fox is through eating your big blue E, he can kiss my big red A.

Old 11-12-2006   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

We've never lost to Miami.

2-0 vs Miami......

6-4 vs Jags........
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #7
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
We've never lost to Miami.

2-0 vs Miami......

6-4 vs Jags........
Yeo, you are right. I don't know what I was thinking.
Sponsored links
Old 11-13-2006   #8
HeartofHouston
Veteran

If we were to beat the Bucs in the post season then that means that we just won the superbowl.. GO TEXANS..
Old 11-13-2006   #9
Fargin
Rookie

Take whatever comfort you can in that. Overall, your record is what? 21 - 52 with zero winning seasons. Dang you're good!
Fargin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #10
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargin View Post
Take whatever comfort you can in that. Overall, your record is what? 21 - 52 with zero winning seasons. Dang you're good!
Sniff, sniff! It's ok, you'll have another chance at us next year. LOL!

Yea, we are good....against the Hags.
Old 11-13-2006   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 111168 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Bwaahaaahaaahaaaa........ Now that's a typical Jag*ff troll for ya....
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #12
Fargin
Rookie

Oh I'm not denying that you have our number and deserve to gloat for consistently being able to get up for the Jaguars and win. All I'm saying is two wins (other than last year for you) does not make a season. Don't get carried away. Yesterdays game was poorly played by both teams. We just played worse. Good luck the rest of the season. You'll need it.
Fargin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #13
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oh I'm not denying that you have our number and deserve to gloat for consistently being able to get up for the Jaguars and win. All I'm saying is two wins (other than last year for you) does not make a season. Don't get carried away. Yesterdays game was poorly played by both teams. We just played worse. Good luck the rest of the season. You'll need it.

We don't know what game you were watching, but our team played probably their best defense ever. Sounds to me like your whining has gotten the best of you.

Be a man and give credit where credit is due.......It looks better.
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #14
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #15
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL! My wife always has to have the final word too. Your posts appear to be congratulatory until the final remarks. See ya next year Fartin.
Old 11-13-2006   #16
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 313912 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Take whatever comfort you can in that. Overall, your record is what? 21 - 52 with zero winning seasons.
We do take comfort in whatever we can, especially considering that 21-52 record you're mentioning. Just remember, though, that 6 of those 21 wins are against your team.

So when we get good - and it's just a matter of time - we'll still own you. That should give you something to look forward to!
Old 11-13-2006   #17
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

6-4 against Jacksonville
2-0 against Miami
0-1 against Tampa
4-2 at home
4-3 in the state of Florida

8-5 all-time record against those three teams
Old 11-13-2006   #18
LBC_Justin
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 LBC_Justin is a Pro BowlerLBC_Justin is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
At the end of the year, when the Jags don't make the playoffs, I want you to ask yourself how important two wins against the Texans would have been.

We may not have "made our season" but we very well might have ENDED your team's season and ruined your chances of enjoying PLAYOFF football.

so YEEHAW....you jag fans can sit at home during the playoffs and tell us how great your team is.
LBC_Justin is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read