Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-12-2006   #1
Samkonfan
Rookie

Default Gado love the Texans!!

Nice game today as a team. I'll continue to say it, give the ball to Gado 20 times and they will have a chance to win. He wasn't Rookie of the week like 3 times last year because of nothing. Defense dominated today as well, I give a co game ball to Gado and the defense. Lets take it to the Bills now!!
Samkonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #2
texflex513
All Pro

Default Re: Gado love the Texans!!

Gado did a good job today of helping the texans control the clock.

"OH MY GADO!" LOL!!
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #3
LORK 88
Wreck'em Ŧech!

Rep Power: 202 LORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LORK 88

Gado looked good, and I really like the tandem him and Wali offer. Forget Dayne, Gado's stronger and faster. We thankfully have a much better future at RB than I originally thought, and it will be nice to see these 2 youngsters improve.
Old 11-13-2006   #4
HeartofHouston
Veteran

I wish him the best of luck and I hope that he stays healthy.. if he keeps having games like he had yesterday.. we MIGHT and that's a strong MIGHT not have to go searching for another back off-season.
Old 11-13-2006   #5
real

Gado looked much quicker yesterday than he has in the past...
Old 11-13-2006   #6
Samkonfan
Rookie

I could have sworn you said you don't care if you ever see Gado play again and now you are saying he looked much quicker. Don't jump on my bandwagon after you bashed Gado for much of the season. But I will agree, he had a much qucker first step yesterday. Gado's problem has been that he is too much of a thinker. Yesterday, it looked like he trusted his instincts and his Oline better.
Samkonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #7
real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkonfan View Post
I could have sworn you said you don't care if you ever see Gado play again and now you are saying he looked much quicker. Don't jump on my bandwagon after you bashed Gado for much of the season. But I will agree, he had a much qucker first step yesterday. Gado's problem has been that he is too much of a thinker. Yesterday, it looked like he trusted his instincts and his Oline better.
I'm not jumping on any bandwagon...If a player plays well I'll give him props...and when a player plays poorly I'll talk about that too...

All I said was that Gado looked much quicker....He looked quicker than he had looked in the past...He was decisive, and he was hitting the hole with authourity...I was impressed by that....

And when I said I didn't care if I ever saw him play again, I meant it....I meant it for all of our backs...None of them have impressed me much....I like Gado and Lundy more than Dayne and I'm hopeful that one of them will prove to be a legitimate starter...I really don't have a favorite out of that group...Well, actually my favorite is whoever is playing best....
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read