Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-12-2006   #1
Paragon Blue
Veteran

Default Williams stick

Did anyone see Mario Williams on the fake end-o-round? He lit up Reggie Williams!!!

Video would be appreciated!!!!
Old 11-12-2006   #2
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas
Default Re: Williams stick

yea that was fire
Old 11-12-2006   #3
Sco-tai
Veteran

Oh man! The camera pulled away from it, but you could still hear it! The announcers were talking about it, too. Would love to see it.

One of the announcers commented that Williams "decapitated" him. LOL

D'oh!

Todays game was an ugly win...but at this point...I'll take any type of win I can get!

Old 11-12-2006   #4
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco-tai View Post
Oh man! The camera pulled away from it, but you could still hear it! The announcers were talking about it, too. Would love to see it.

One of the announcers commented that Williams "decapitated" him. LOL

D'oh!

Todays game was an ugly win...but at this point...I'll take any type of win I can get!

when you were 2-14, all wins are beautiful!
Old 11-12-2006   #5
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82056 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

If they got decent video of it, ESPN should have him on "Jacked UP" tonight.
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #6
Sco-tai
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
If they got decent video of it, ESPN should have him on "Jacked UP" tonight.
THAT'S RIGHT! I forgot about that segment.

It DEFINITELY should make the cut!
Old 11-12-2006   #7
NEROtheZERO
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 NEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballotNEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Dunta straight layed the wood on Drew-Jones as well.
NEROtheZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-12-2006   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99567 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco-tai View Post

It wouldn't of been if Kris would just do his damn job.......I'm done with that guy, its time we get a real NFL kicker.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #9
whiskeyrbl

What time do they do the all jacked up?
Old 11-12-2006   #10
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
What time do they do the all jacked up?
MNF, halftime
Old 11-12-2006   #11
whiskeyrbl

Thanx, I work nites and usually Sundays so I was not familiar with it .
Old 11-13-2006   #12
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

SOmeone please say they have this hit recorded and uploaded. I was at work and I didn't get to see it.
Old 11-13-2006   #13
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
MNF, halftime
First four are done right before the opening kickoff normally the last segment of the pre-game show, then the #1 is shown at half time!

Edit sorry quoted to the wrong person ment to hit Whiskeyrbl.
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #14
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected

harder than earl's tap on shockey?
Old 11-13-2006   #15
santo
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35666 santo is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by [[Gary Kubiak]] View Post
OMG!!! It was soooo brutal! PD................ twas like a damn rag doll and Jaws.

Could have killd the guy. It was that brutal.

Yes it was....makes me wonder if Reggie Williams will try to fake a handoff again on the side of Mario Williams.

I'm surprised he was able to get back up...
Old 11-13-2006   #16
texaslifter
Veteran

For those of you who have the equiptment and know-how needed to do it, PLEASE make a computer video of the ENTIRE jacked up segment! I want to see!
texaslifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #17
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Quote:
The most brutal hit by a texan ever!

Oh man. I need to see this.
Old 11-13-2006   #18
Paragon Blue
Veteran

Please somebody anybody!!!!!
Old 11-13-2006   #19
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

If the guy's CLEATS had cleats, THEY would have been de-cleated, too.

Wicked shot.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #20
Paragon Blue
Veteran

Quote:
I'll just describe it

Jags fake the reverse to the left side and mario was there:

1) mario hits the dude on the upper body so hard
2) Both of Reggie's legs come flying up the ground to the height of marios's head
3) Mario then drives the SOB to the ground

This all happened in 2 seconds! Not the delayed "ill pick you up and slam you" this was like POWWWWW!!!!
I saw the hit I just want to see it again.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read