Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-12-2006   #1
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Stanley Should Be Cut

Both of these kickers need a new address.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #2
Stros5Texans80
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Stros5Texans80 Send a message via Yahoo to Stros5Texans80
Default Re: Stanley Should Be Cut

Stanley isn't the one man. Don't let your blind anger rub off on a very good punter.
Stros5Texans80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #3
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 357040 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Stanley has been miserable for the last 1.5 seasons. It is a fluke when he punts over 40 yards.
Old 11-12-2006   #4
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 29696 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

I'me more po'ed at Kris Brown, he better pick up the pace. I thought he was gonna cost us the game today. Here's to the Texans, the future is bright ladies and gentlemen!
Old 11-12-2006   #5
Capster67
Veteran

Thanks for this thread. Our special teams have become a liability. For an improving young team we cannot afford to have this aspect of the team shooting us in the foot. Right now we are winning in spite of the special teams.
Capster67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #6
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Who, exactly, can replace him?
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #7
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
That Filipovic guy they had in training camp seemed to have a much stronger leg, bring him back.
Old 11-12-2006   #8
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Brown and Stanley will be gone next season. They are both below-average NFL kickers.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #9
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought he was a K. He was listed as a K/P last time I checked. Bring him in. Couldn't hurt.
Old 11-12-2006   #10
wolfscar
Veteran

Quote:
Me - I'm a better kicker than both our current choke artists.

Memo to TX staff - fly me over, pay my rent, buy me some food and a good bottle of whisky and I'm in. Write it up.
Old 11-12-2006   #11
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

for Brown take your pick

Quote:
Nigel 'The Leg' Gruff

from the replacements..
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0191397/

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/gus/
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #12
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

take your pick LOL
Old 11-12-2006   #13
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 76755 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I can kick 45 yards and I come cheap too.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #14
Wolf
100% Texan

was lucy draper in Neccessary Roughness ,but can't find a pic of her kicking

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0102517/
Old 11-12-2006   #15
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

was lucy draper in Neccessary Roughness ,but can't find a pic of her kicking

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0102517/
Who cares! Sign her up!

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #16
wolfscar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfscar View Post
Me - I'm a better kicker than both our current choke artists.

Memo to TX staff - fly me over, pay my rent, buy me some food and a good bottle of whisky and I'm in. Write it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [[Gary Kubiak]] View Post
yeah and the headlines the next day would be. CRAZY TEXAN FAN SUFFERS 3RD DEGREE GROIN TEAR ... and STILL kicks better than Stanley and Brown!"
Fixed it.
Old 11-12-2006   #17
Rex King
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 Rex King was voted MVPRex King was voted MVPRex King was voted MVP

I don't know. He doesn't have the strongest leg, but my impression is that Marciano wants Stanley to sacrifice yardage for the sake of hang time to help the coverage unit. While his gross is 30th, his net is 19th in the league.
Rex King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #18
TexanFanInCC
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to TexanFanInCC Send a message via Yahoo to TexanFanInCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food View Post
Both of these kickers need a new address.
i disagree. what has he done that has "killed this team?" he really hasnt done anything totally bad. its not like he is consistently shanking balls for 20 yds. (stanley)
Old 11-12-2006   #19
TexanFanInCC
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to TexanFanInCC Send a message via Yahoo to TexanFanInCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
for Brown take your pick

Nigel 'The Leg' Gruff

from the replacements..
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0191397/

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/gus/
LOL ya getting rep for that. ole.....ole ole ole....oleeeeeeeey
Old 11-12-2006   #20
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex King View Post
I don't know. He doesn't have the strongest leg, but my impression is that Marciano wants Stanley to sacrifice yardage for the sake of hang time to help the coverage unit. While his gross is 30th, his net is 19th in the league.
...and he's third in the league in fair catches.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read