Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 11-11-2006   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default What happened to Colt??

I just turned on the tube(plasma really) and they said Colt got hurt...........

What happened??
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006   #2
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What happened to Colt??

He got jammed in a goal line sneak. Jevan Snead is not UT's QB. I accept that now.

You farmers go away.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006   #3
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

They said he hurt his shoulder. I think it's the muscle that goes from his shoulder to his neck....don't know what it's called.

This is the most worried I've been about a game yet this season. It wouldn't surprise me if we lose this one.....

I think Jevan's good, but doesn't have the instinct that Colt has.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006   #4
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

Jevan can't throw the ball, all his passes are off, and i don't care if hes out of high school, hes an embarrasment to UT football, can't wait till he transfers
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006   #5
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Well the Natl Championship chase is now gone. I hope Texas can regroup and beat down A&M and Nebraska and get that BCS game.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006   #6
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunta23 View Post
Jevan can't throw the ball, all his passes are off, and i don't care if hes out of high school, hes an embarrasment to UT football, can't wait till he transfers
JMO...not too cool to bag on 17-18 y/o kids that are still learning the game. This is the downside of Vince Young bolting for TN...

We always have a tough time against KSU in Manhattan. Ask Major Applewhite. That game is the reason that he spent his Senior year on the bench.

Jevan Snead will be good...he just hasn't been around as long as Colt McCoy has.
Old 11-11-2006   #7
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Well the Natl Championship chase is now gone. I hope Texas can regroup and beat down A&M and Nebraska and get that BCS game.

Agreed...

I could care less about the National Championship if we have freshman QBs. I'll just be glad to win the Big 12 this year..
Sponsored links
Old 11-11-2006   #8
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Red Bull View Post
JMO...not too cool to bag on 17-18 y/o kids that are still learning the game. This is the downside of Vince Young bolting for TN...

We always have a tough time against KSU in Manhattan. Ask Major Applewhite. That game is the reason that he spent his Senior year on the bench.

Jevan Snead will be good...he just hasn't been around as long as Colt McCoy has.
my bad, i am really angery about that game, i just need to cool down, i spoke without thinkin, my bad

go UT

but jevan will transfer after this season, with all the talent coming in from highschool, he wont get any playing time

but best of luck to him
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006   #9
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

No doubt in my mind we coulda won the Nat'l Championship with Colt. Now, I'll be happy with a good ol' whippin of TAMU.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006   #10
TEXAN65
Rookie

Angry Re: What happened to Colt??

Yea! The hit on Mcoy was hard to watch, the view from the end zone showed his head being snaped hard to the right after being hit hard in the left sholder. Snead had a few overthrown passes but, as we all know if you don't take care of the football your not going to win very many games ( fumbles, blocked punt)
TEXAN65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #11
Texans86
All Pro

Quote:
my bad, i am really angery about that game, i just need to cool down, i spoke without thinkin, my bad

go UT

but jevan will transfer after this season, with all the talent coming in from highschool, he wont get any playing time

but best of luck to him
Considering it was his first real playing time in college ever, I think Jevan did pretty well. He can't be blamed for letting KSU score 45 points. In most games, 42 would be more than enough to win.

And as for him transfering, well, maybe he could relocate about 98 miles up I-35. We're in need of a new QB, and he looks like a pretty good one.

Old 11-17-2006   #12
texaslifter
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans86 View Post
Considering it was his first real playing time in college ever, I think Jevan did pretty well. He can't be blamed for letting KSU score 45 points. In most games, 42 would be more than enough to win.

And as for him transfering, well, maybe he could relocate about 98 miles up I-35. We're in need of a new QB, and he looks like a pretty good one.

No, but he can be blamed for 3 and outs. Our RB's putting the ball on the ground is a straight up embarrassment, and our secondary being caught out of position on transition defense is absurd.
texaslifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006   #13
texaslifter
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans86 View Post

Baylor needs alot more than a new QB.
texaslifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006   #14
TxAg
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
No doubt in my mind we coulda won the Nat'l Championship with Colt. Now, I'll be happy with a good ol' whippin of TAMU.

Well Buddy sorry to break it to you but with Colt in the game the Ags had a chance but if he for sure does not play the Aggies will win and J Train Will finish the job from last year.

BTHOTU
Old 11-17-2006   #15
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
Well Buddy sorry to break it to you but with Colt in the game the Ags had a chance but if he for sure does not play the Aggies will win and J Train Will finish the job from last year.

BTHOTU
If Aggy cant put away Oklahoma, Nebraska, or Tech then how do you expect to beat Texas, who beat all of them.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006   #16
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He took a tremendous shot on a goal line QB sneak, TK. The K. St. LB tried to rearange major body compnents for him against his will. I will be very surprised if he is available for the Aggs. Gig 'em. I am a Mac Brown fan. However, his not getting Jevan some PT during garbage time is a major failing on his part this season. Now the fact that the RB's are spitting up the ball like my cats spit a pill, is not Mac Brown's fault. The guy on the griddle, the guy you should be bagging on Horns fan, is the RB coach, not the kid. Better show the guy a little love. My book says he is our starter next game.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006   #17
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
If Aggy cant put away Oklahoma, Nebraska, or Tech then how do you expect to beat Texas, who beat all of them.
Because the UT RBs have an allergy for pig skin this season. Three fumbles and two interceptions should be enough to feed that maroon hoard. If coach
F gets the trunovers and can't put them away...he's toast.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006   #18
Houston_Fanatic
Veteran

Rep Power: 1007 Houston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Any update on Colt? Will he play in the A&M game?
Houston_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006   #19
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I will say this, and I do not care about either program, but I root against UT, but this is different than all of those games. It does not matter the records of either team they play their butts off against each other and it is usually a very close game. No one thought Georgia would beat Auburn but guess what they did. KSU against UT who would have thought, Colt or no Colt? But guess what they got beat it is simple as that. anything can and most likely will happen when A&M and UT play each other.
Specnatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #20
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I will say this, and I do not care about either program, but I root against UT, but this is different than all of those games. It does not matter the records of either team they play their butts off against each other and it is usually a very close game. No one thought Georgia would beat Auburn but guess what they did. KSU against UT who would have thought, Colt or no Colt? But guess what they got beat it is simple as that. anything can and most likely will happen when A&M and UT play each other.
Completely agreed. The Ags always play one helluva game against TU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
BTHOTU
Here we go, boys!

Goodbye to Texas University
So long to the orange and the white....
Good luck to the dear old Texas Aggies
They are the boys who show the real old fight!

BTHO TU!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read