Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-08-2006   #1
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle
Default NFL Live

They gave Demeco the props he deserves along with Mario and how he is learning the game.

They tried to salvage Bush, but for the most part, Im pretty happy with Demeco getting their Defensive Rookie of the Year award so far.
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006   #2
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Live

NFL Network is so much better. Jamie Dukes is better than anyone on ESPN.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006   #3
yumyum
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
NFL Network is so much better. Jamie Dukes is better than anyone on ESPN.
The only person that i dont like on NFL Network is Marshall Faulk, he is 10x worst than Michael Irvin. I would take Michael Irvin over Marshall Faulk anyday. He should just retire from football completely. He is just that bad as an analyst. Does anyone agree with me on this one?

Last edited by yumyum; 11-08-2006 at 08:57 PM.
yumyum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006   #4
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumyum View Post
The only person that i dont like on NFL Network in Marshall Faulk, he is 10x worst than Michael Irvin. I would take Michael Irvin over Marshall Faulk anyday. He should just retire from football completely. He is just that bad as an analyst. Does anyone agree with me on this one?
The kind of love he has for Reggie Bush is one found only in chick flicks.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006   #5
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 234554 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The only person that i dont like on NFL Network in Marshall Faulk, he is 10x worst than Michael Irvin. I would take Michael Irvin over Marshall Faulk anyday. He should just retire from football completely. He is just that bad as an analyst. Does anyone agree with me on this one?
The thing that irritates me the worst about Faulk is that he's so totally in love with Bush. He's like Salisbury. Other than that, he's OK.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006   #6
trutexan02
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to trutexan02 Send a message via Yahoo to trutexan02

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
The thing that irritates me the worst about Faulk is that he's so totally in love with Bush. He's like Salisbury. Other than that, he's OK.
It only makes sense he would be partial to the postion. You can't fault him for that. I don't care for him because his camara presence is lacking. he looks like he's playing ball in front of his family for the first time. Nervous and scared.
trutexan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006   #7
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 306135 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I like NFL Live with the exception of Sean "flip-flop" Salisburysteak boy. That dude just annoys the crap out of me for some strange reason(s). Although he did give Ryans props as ROY, but I think he's reading from the teleprompter and does not form his own opinions most of the time.
Old 11-08-2006   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

To me they are one in the same (less the crack pipe of course).
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006   #9
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

The thing I have a problem with Faulk is that his mouth as he talks, looks like Jack Nicholson when he was playing the Joker in Batman. Might just be me, but it cracks me up and I have a hard time watching him.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
The thing I have a problem with Faulk is that his mouth as he talks, looks like Jack Nicholson when he was playing the Joker in Batman. Might just be me, but it cracks me up and I have a hard time watching him.
Don't know if its the power of suggestion, but I can see that!! NICE!!!
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006   #11
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I like NFL Live with the exception of Sean "flip-flop" Salisburysteak boy. That dude just annoys the crap out of me for some strange reason(s). Although he did give Ryans props as ROY, but I think he's reading from the teleprompter and does not form his own opinions most of the time.
Same here. He just seems so arrogant. Can't stand him. I was hoping he would take the offer than Dennis Green made to him in Arizona to be the QB coach for them, that way I don't have to see him on TV or hear him on the radio anymore. I heard he hosts a show in Chicago, which if true, makes me feel somewhat sympathetic to Bears fans.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read