Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


The National Football League League News & Current Events

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2006   #1
Texans Front Row Crew
Rookie
 
Texans Front Row Crew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 42
Posts: 60
Rep Power: 0 Texans Front Row Crew is ridin' the pine
Default Vic Carucci has man love 4...

Reggie Bush?

In an article for a mid-season report for the NFL, Vic goes over all the nominations. For D-ROY he is leaning towards Mark Anderson of the Bears- (a fair pick), but I'm still rooting for DeMeco.

However, he goes on:

Offensive Rookie of the Year: Marques Colston, receiver, New Orleans. It's amazing, but this little-known player from Hofstra has upstaged his ultra-hyped teammate, Reggie Bush, and other big-name rookies. His seven touchdown catches actually put him ahead of the likes of Marvin Harrison. Honorable mention: Bush; Joseph Addai, running back, Indianapolis; Laurence Maroney, running back, New England.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9785655

All I can ask is why????

Why are you still using Reggie Bush's Jockstrap as an eyepatch so you can't see all the NFL rookies. There are 7 other rookie running backs ahead of bush in stats. 3 rookie WR that have more yards. And Everybody on offense has more TDs.

The point is- there are other rookies that deserve attention (Daniels), that should have had an Honorable mention. So why don't you drop the man love for Reggie and actually watch some games.
__________________
My Carr is a Lemon... what can I do???
Texans Front Row Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor
 
Texan_Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Houston. Mediocrity Lives Here!!
Section: Bull Pen!!
Age: 47
Posts: 48,266
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vic Carucci has man love 4...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Front Row Crew View Post
Reggie Bush?


All I can ask is why????

Why are you still using Reggie Bush's Jockstrap as an eyepatch so you can't see all the NFL rookies. There are 7 other rookie running backs ahead of bush in stats. 3 rookie WR that have more yards. And Everybody on offense has more TDs.

The point is- there are other rookies that deserve attention (Daniels), that should have had an Honorable mention. So why don't you drop the man love for Reggie and actually watch some games.
Classic!!
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006   #3
Maddict5
Hall of Fame
 
Maddict5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,477
Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vic Carucci has man love 4...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Front Row Crew View Post
Reggie Bush?

In an article for a mid-season report for the NFL, Vic goes over all the nominations. For D-ROY he is leaning towards Mark Anderson of the Bears- (a fair pick), but I'm still rooting for DeMeco.

However, he goes on:

Offensive Rookie of the Year: Marques Colston, receiver, New Orleans. It's amazing, but this little-known player from Hofstra has upstaged his ultra-hyped teammate, Reggie Bush, and other big-name rookies. His seven touchdown catches actually put him ahead of the likes of Marvin Harrison. Honorable mention: Bush; Joseph Addai, running back, Indianapolis; Laurence Maroney, running back, New England.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9785655

All I can ask is why????

Why are you still using Reggie Bush's Jockstrap as an eyepatch so you can't see all the NFL rookies. There are 7 other rookie running backs ahead of bush in stats. 3 rookie WR that have more yards. And Everybody on offense has more TDs.

The point is- there are other rookies that deserve attention (Daniels), that should have had an Honorable mention. So why don't you drop the man love for Reggie and actually watch some games.

1 of reggies biggest fanboy's from the start, no doubt...hes a poor analyst anyway imo (and no not just because he loves reggie) so i wouldnt worry about it
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006   #4
TheCD
All Pro
 
TheCD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Wichita Falls, TX
Age: 28
Posts: 981
Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vic Carucci has man love 4...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Front Row Crew View Post
Reggie Bush?

In an article for a mid-season report for the NFL, Vic goes over all the nominations. For D-ROY he is leaning towards Mark Anderson of the Bears- (a fair pick), but I'm still rooting for DeMeco.

However, he goes on:

Offensive Rookie of the Year: Marques Colston, receiver, New Orleans. It's amazing, but this little-known player from Hofstra has upstaged his ultra-hyped teammate, Reggie Bush, and other big-name rookies. His seven touchdown catches actually put him ahead of the likes of Marvin Harrison. Honorable mention: Bush; Joseph Addai, running back, Indianapolis; Laurence Maroney, running back, New England.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9785655

All I can ask is why????

Why are you still using Reggie Bush's Jockstrap as an eyepatch so you can't see all the NFL rookies. There are 7 other rookie running backs ahead of bush in stats. 3 rookie WR that have more yards. And Everybody on offense has more TDs.

The point is- there are other rookies that deserve attention (Daniels), that should have had an Honorable mention. So why don't you drop the man love for Reggie and actually watch some games.

Maybe I'm just reading it wrong, but I don't see where you're getting that he's sucking up to Bush. From what I gather, he's just pointing out that a teammate of Bush's is outperforming him, by far, despite all of the Bush hype. He didn't even give Bush an honorable mention (which I think he would if he's really that high on him).

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's just how I see it.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006   #5
kastofsna
Hall of Fame
 
kastofsna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 7,438
Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vic Carucci has man love 4...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCD View Post
He didn't even give Bush an honorable mention (which I think he would if he's really that high on him).
yes he did.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006   #6
TheCD
All Pro
 
TheCD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Wichita Falls, TX
Age: 28
Posts: 981
Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vic Carucci has man love 4...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
yes he did.

My bad...I was reading it wrong
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger