Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-07-2006   #1
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default TV Coverage Map: Week 10

CBS Singleheader (San Antonio/Austin included again):

FOX Doubleheader, game 1:

FOX Doubleheader, game 2 (hopefully showing another fun Cowgirls collapse!)

TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006   #2
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109600 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TV Coverage Map: Week 10

It's real interesting how the Dallas area always shuts out the Texans. Like this week, they are getting the Jets/Pats over the Texans. I wonder if Jerry Jones has anything to do with that.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006   #3
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
It's real interesting how the Dallas area always shuts out the Texans. Like this week, they are getting the Jets/Pats over the Texans. I wonder if Jerry Jones has anything to do with that.
Mind if I steal your avatar?
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006   #4
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I have to miss the Texans game this week because I work on Sunday...

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006   #5
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109600 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
Mind if I steal your avatar?
Not at all though I kind of like the one you have now.
Old 11-08-2006   #6
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I have to miss the Texans game this week because I work on Sunday...
time to get a new job

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
texanskan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006   #7
real

I've always wondered why they designate a whole state for one game and then pick a little, tiny area of that state and show a game that has two teams playing that have no geographical relationship what so ever...

for instance look at the east coast...I think it's new jersey, where that little spot of purple is(I know it's not purple but you know what I mean)they are showing Oakland and Denver....Why ?
Sponsored links
Old 11-08-2006   #8
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Has anyone else noticed the tremendous amount of Redskins games shown here in Houston this year? They have been on TV in Houston almost every week. If anyone has the past TV charts you could find out.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006   #9
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post

I've always wondered why they designate a whole state for one game and then pick a little, tiny area of that state and show a game that has two teams playing that have no geographical relationship what so ever...

for instance look at the east coast...I think it's new jersey, where that little spot of purple is(I know it's not purple but you know what I mean)they are showing Oakland and Denver....Why ?
I can answer that one! I used to live in the purple which is north Delaware, south Jersey, and southeast Pennsylvania. This is Eagles territory and they are playing the early game at home. When the home team plays at home, there cannot be a game on the competing network at the same time, so therefore CBS (the competing network) can only show their late game because the Eagles are playing the early game at home on FOX.
Old 11-08-2006   #10
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110 View Post
Has anyone else noticed the tremendous amount of Redskins games shown here in Houston this year? They have been on TV in Houston almost every week. If anyone has the past TV charts you could find out.
They are a Cowboys rival as are the Giants and Eagles. Every Giant game has been aired here in Austin, except one when they opted to show the Eagles vs. Saints. The bottom line, they show what they think the Cowboys fans what to see.
Old 11-09-2006   #11
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
CBS Singleheader (San Antonio/Austin included again):

Well this map is wrong, the San Antonio listings says they are showing the Bengals and the Chargers. :brickwall
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006   #12
ravinaznt
Rookie

in austin they are playing the baltimore raven vs. the tennesee titans
ravinaznt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006   #13
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Do they hate Houston that much?
GuerillaBlack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006   #14
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Grrr!......my listings say Ravens vs. Titans.......but they've been wrong before.

Old 11-09-2006   #15
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41343 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

http://keyetv.com/programming
It show Texans vs Jags on Keye 's website

KEYE
CBS
14 Day View
Daily View 42 NFL Football
Texans at Jaguars
Old 11-10-2006   #16
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Yep, my programmer says Titans vs Ravens also. I guess the Texans get the first half of the season to prove they are worth watching. I think it was around this time last season that Austin pulled the plug on them.
Old 11-10-2006   #17
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man View Post
Well this map is wrong, the San Antonio listings says they are showing the Bengals and the Chargers. :brickwall
I am pretty sure that blue is over where SA should be which is Bengals/Chargers. So I think it is right. Maybe this map was updated since your post.
Old 11-10-2006   #18
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I am pretty sure that blue is over where SA should be which is Bengals/Chargers. So I think it is right. Maybe this map was updated since your post.
It has.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006   #19
BradK10
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to BradK10 Send a message via Yahoo to BradK10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post

I can answer this. A lot of the time, you'll notice specific areas will get broadcast certain teams games because a player for Team X may be from that tiny little area of the state. Sometimes you'll see the area around Waco get Charger games for Ladainian.
Old 11-10-2006   #20
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Holy Smokes, they have scrapped the game here in Austin, in less than 14 hours ago they were gonna show the Texans game, now its Ravens vs Titans.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read