Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-07-2006   #1
PocketAces
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 PocketAces has been demoted to the practice squad
Default More Celebrations

I think this team needs more excitement, more celebrations after big plays, more fuel in the fire. Call it taunting, whatever!! Carr wants to celebrate, screw it, celebrate. The celebration by Mario actually got the D- pumped. I feel that we need that kind of “slap the ego maniac opponent in the face” attitude. For the first time since we had Sharper, the defense had some excitement. The guys were having fun! We lost because the Referees cant handle allowing the Texans to beat the NY Giants, I mean the whole league treats us like crap so if the referees screw us no one in the league is going to care. I say let the Texans Celebrate, let the young guys have fun, who cares if we are 2-6, the Steelers are 2-6 and they celebrate if a guy makes a three yard catch!
PocketAces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006   #2
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: More Celebrations

I totally agree! I'm glad to see them getting after it! We haven't seen that in a LONG time. I'm glad we have moments to celebrate. Heck, it fires me up to watch them.
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006   #3
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Fire and enthusatic play is something this team has not shown much of from day one in 2002. Enthusiasin can be a big help in overcoming some of our talent shortages. Hard to have it when your losing, but try to create it with a play and it really helps.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006   #4
texansfanquecaneh
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketAces View Post
I think this team needs more excitement, more celebrations after big plays, more fuel in the fire. Call it taunting, whatever!! Carr wants to celebrate, screw it, celebrate. The celebration by Mario actually got the D- pumped. I feel that we need that kind of “slap the ego maniac opponent in the face” attitude. For the first time since we had Sharper, the defense had some excitement. The guys were having fun! We lost because the Referees cant handle allowing the Texans to beat the NY Giants, I mean the whole league treats us like crap so if the referees screw us no one in the league is going to care. I say let the Texans Celebrate, let the young guys have fun, who cares if we are 2-6, the Steelers are 2-6 and they celebrate if a guy makes a three yard catch!
Totally agree. I think it's great the guys are playing with more fire and emotion. That was missing last year.
texansfanquecaneh is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read