Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-06-2006   #1
ansuz118
Rookie

Default mario

who all jump up when mario sacked eli?other than carr playing superman and the hit on shocky that made my day i really liked that look of disbelief on elis face after being sackrd 2 times in a row.one thing i can say about carr is that he is one tuff dude makes eli look like a wimp i thought he was gonna cry
ansuz118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006   #2
Stros5Texans80
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Stros5Texans80 Send a message via Yahoo to Stros5Texans80
Default Re: mario

To me that sack from Williams along with Earl's bone-crushing hit on Shockey was too awesome. I felt that hit Earl did from my house!
Stros5Texans80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006   #3
brewhaus
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stros5Texans80 View Post
To me that sack from Williams along with Earl's bone-crushing hit on Shockey was too awesome. I felt that hit Earl did from my house!
I think Earl's shot on Shockey probably takes the "Hit of the Year" so far for the Texans......it was awsome!!
Old 11-06-2006   #4
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 17283 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Has the clip of that hit made the web yet? Maybe youtube? My favorite part of football is the big hit! Earl definitely laid the wood on Shockey that play. I thought there was another play prior to that (1st quarter) maybe when the Texans put a pretty good hit on Shockey too, I saw him go off to the sidelines for a few plays after that.
Old 11-06-2006   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

It's pretty rare that I actually hate a player. But I hate Shockey.

& I loved that hit.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006   #6
brewhaus
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
It's pretty rare that I actually hate a player. But I hate Shockey.

& I loved that hit.
He is not one of my favorites either....by any means, but the guy has major skills. He plays the position really well, and as we all could see - can take a big hit and come back for more.
Old 11-06-2006   #7
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

how do yall like my avatar dedicated to mario's jump shot

BALLIN'
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-07-2006   #8
texflex513
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunta23 View Post
how do yall like my avatar dedicated to mario's jump shot

BALLIN'
SWEET! Hopefully mario will shooting a ton of jumpers the rest of the season.
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006   #9
kingh99

Michael Strahan is going to be watching the games sporting a cane while Ma-Ree-OH! is peaking. Mario Williams is going to dominate. He completely discombobulated Eli Manning for 2 quarters. To his credit Manning recovered but he was definitely hurrying throws and choking after MW and Demeco laid the wood to him for those 3 or 4 plays. Apparently Williams scares the heck out of QBs. Culpepper was one who just laid down when he heard Mario's footsteps. Yeah I am hyping the guy. So what. It's about time we had a guy to hype.
Old 11-07-2006   #10
trane
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansuz118 View Post
who all jump up when mario sacked eli?other than carr playing superman and the hit on shocky that made my day i really liked that look of disbelief on elis face after being sackrd 2 times in a row.one thing i can say about carr is that he is one tuff dude makes eli look like a wimp i thought he was gonna cry
Anytime Mario makes a play, I get excited. I loved the jumpshot because it showed he isn't afraid of angering the opposing team. I also like the emotion he showed when he got called for the penalty.
trane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006   #11
TxAg
Rookie

Default Nueve Cero

It's not all about Ocho Sinco it's about Houston's Nueve Cero Mario Williams! and the sacks keep coming!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2006   #12
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stros5Texans80 View Post
It was number two on Jacked up.
Old 11-07-2006   #13
texansfanquecaneh
Rookie

Yeah, Mario's definitely coming along right now. Things will be different for opposing quarterbacks from here on out. I'm looking forward to seeing more jumpers, but who knows, maybe that was for Strahan and he really has a different "signature" for his sacks.
texansfanquecaneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006   #14
stevo3883
All Pro

ok this is something I saw that I need to ask other people on.

Doesn't Mario play like a leaner Warren Sapp?
Old 11-07-2006   #15
SESupergenius

MArio did the jumpshot thing in honor of Strahan. Stahan looked for Williams after the game and gave him props. Strahan is one of my favorite NFL players, very classy but brings his teammates up a notch on the field. I hope that Williams is the same.
Old 11-07-2006   #16
kingh99

The Inhuman needs his own music after he mashes. More human than human by Rob Zombie.
Old 11-07-2006   #17
AggieTexanFan
Rookie

I heard Williams and Stahan were friends, so I think Williams did it for Stahan as well

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read