Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-05-2006   #1
ansuz118
Rookie

Default texan fans relax

im knew to this mb stuff,and i see a lot of bashing our own team why? we are getting better with every game in one way or another, kubiak is doing a good job! we dont always klick as a whole we have 8 games left and not a bad 8 games either!we will prevail in the end carr is good enough to get us championship our team dos have talent and we have shown that.next year the playoffs next year we laugh at the rest of leage
ansuz118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006   #2
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 428 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: texan fans relax

I like it!
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006   #3
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome to the boards. I like you better already than half of the people on here....
Old 11-05-2006   #4
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 354624 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansuz118 View Post
im knew to this mb stuff,and i see a lot of bashing our own team why? we are getting better with every game in one way or another, kubiak is doing a good job! we dont always klick as a whole we have 8 games left and not a bad 8 games either!we will prevail in the end carr is good enough to get us championship our team dos have talent and we have shown that.next year the playoffs next year we laugh at the rest of leage
Some people are just really negative and really bitter.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006   #5
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 428 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
Welcome to the boards. I like you better already than half of the people on here....
............Now that made me laugh!
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006   #6
David23
Rookie

Quote:
Your right. We are starting to improve with each game, and we will have some good chances to win some games coming up. I don't get the bashing either, it does us no good.
David23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006   #7
LORK 88
Wreck'em Ŧech!

Rep Power: 202 LORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LORK 88

Quote:
Some people just dont have patience and want to win now, but they dont realize that you cant sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now. Welcome to the boards BTW, good to see more optimism, I was feeling alone . . .
Old 11-06-2006   #8
texflex513
All Pro

Quote:
Welcome !
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006   #9
Samer
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by David23 View Post
Your right. We are starting to improve with each game, and we will have some good chances to win some games coming up. I don't get the bashing either, it does us no good.
Or some people are just sore loosers, Texans have shown big improvements throughout the season...Ryans has been great at linebacker, Williams has been improving pretty damn good too...registering a sack in 3 straight games...Carr has been doing good in the short game...Moulds has taken alot of Johnson who is having a great year...Lundy plays in spurts but is doing ok for a late round pick and Daniels is also another surprise, Robinson has been on and off but hasnt done that bad overall...come on guys show some support...oh did I mention it took us 8 games to match our win totals from last year
Old 11-06-2006   #10
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I like your spirit.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006   #11
Roughnecks
Veteran

Rep Power: 90 Roughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respected

Agreed I might get down from time to time like heading in to todays game because of the way they played the week before but I do not bash. I know it will take time to get there half way through last season. A new staff different play books on both sides of the ball and trying to shake that losing cloud hanging over their heads. We are not the Cards their owner chooses not to spend money to make the team better ours does. I feel they will be much improved going in to next year but not quiet a playoff team yet give this coaching staff and front office another year of free agents and a draft. We are well on our way we are young and still learning come next year teams are not going to be able to look at us and say heres a win and overlook us anymore.
Roughnecks is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read