Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-05-2006   #1
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109412 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default To

Terrell Owens TD dance after a TD.

Lays down on the ground & uses the ball as a pillow.

Funny, but 15 yd penalty on the kickoff.

Parcells is pissed.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006   #2
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Cowboys vs Redskins

Pretty good game. Looks like it might go into overtime.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006   #3
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3326 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys vs Redskins

WOW. Now that is a hard loss to take. Puts it into perspective.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006   #4
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

I think this was a tougher loss than the Texans.....I don't think I've ever seen anything as weird as that.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006   #5
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109412 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Cowboys got screwed.

That was a 5 yd facemask. No way was it even close to a 15 yd.
Old 11-05-2006   #6
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Holy cow, what a wacky ending. Cowboys going for a game winning field goal with 6 seconds left, it's blocked, Sean Taylor runs it back to midfield, there's a facemack penalty called on the Cowboys, and the Redskins make a game winning field goal. What a weird ending.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006   #7
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Cowboys got screwed.

That was a 5 yd facemask. No way was it even close to a 15 yd.
true, I was thinking the same thing.
Sponsored links
Old 11-05-2006   #8
bah007
Hall of Fame

This was one of the worst days of my life.

Texans look they are gonna knock off the Giants, & they cant do it.

Reggie Bush plays like a little girl among men but the Saints still win & ESPN will just spin that decoy junk.

Cowboys play horrible but can still walk out with a win. FG blocked, 5 yd penalty somehow becomes 15 yd (just enough to get in Wash FG range).
Old 11-05-2006   #9
NYSportsfreak
Rookie

So at least for most of you there's some good to come from today. That was great to see for Giants fans (although all I saw was updates).
NYSportsfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006   #10
bah007
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSportsfreak View Post
So at least for most of you there's some good to come from today. That was great to see for Giants fans (although all I saw was updates).
The Giants fans got too lucky today.

I hope the Jets win their next game by 40 points.:brickwall
Old 11-05-2006   #11
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
This was one of the worst days of my life.

Cowboys play horrible but can still walk out with a win. FG blocked, 5 yd penalty somehow becomes 15 yd (just enough to get in Wash FG range).

Hmm I think the post-game spin will somehow come out that the T.O. stunt of going to sleep in the endzone using the football as a pillow hacked off the officials, so Dallas was ripe forthe call...
Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006   #12
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200878 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Terrell does Dallas . Jerry will be signing Ted Haggard next .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006   #13
The Dream
Hall of Fame

I guess this means no kisses for Parcell today.
Old 11-05-2006   #14
skuter
Rookie

Hey, let em' lose. I refuse to cry for the Cowboys. We have our own problems with our own team. A lot of people were worried whether or not the Cowboys would be shown on Fox 26. The more I think about it, THEY SHOULD NOT BE TELEVISED AT THE SAME TIME AS THE TEXANS! I hope they have a LONG, safe flight back to DFW.
skuter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006   #15
NYSportsfreak
Rookie

Quote:

They got lucky? You mean with half the team out still winning? Ooooooook. Yeah the Cowboys lost, but I don't see how it makes the Giants fans lucky, not their fault that the Cowboys lost to the Skins.

Edit: What do the Jets have to do with anything? Unless you think that the Jets winning will somehow piss me off. Um, I don't care about them that much. Now the division teams winning and teams in the conference winning that we could be fighting for playoff positioning or a playoff spot winning would hurt.

Edit 2: I didn't realize you said next game, for some reason I thought you said remaining games. Is it a NE thing? I believe that's their next game.
NYSportsfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006   #16
bah007
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSportsfreak View Post
They got lucky? You mean with half the team out still winning? Ooooooook. Yeah the Cowboys lost, but I don't see how it makes the Giants fans lucky, not their fault that the Cowboys lost to the Skins.
Dont get mad.

The fans got lucky cuz they got to see their team pull out a close win & they get to relish in a Cowboy loss.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read