Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-27-2004   #1
Degenerate
Rookie

Thumbs up Congrates Texans!

I know that I am just a newbie, rookie, whatever.... And a Falcons Fan on top of that, but I wanted to come on here, and tell you all congrates for a GREAT game, and the win against the Chiefs. Good luck to you all the rest of the season, and maybe we can see you all in the Super Bowl? It can happen.

Again, good luck, and congrates.
Degenerate
Old 09-27-2004   #2
Playmaker
Veteran

Rep Power: 243 Playmaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the kind words, but please tell Vick and Peerless Price to get in gear and start putting up numbers, they are in my FF team.
Playmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004   #3
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

If we meet in the Super Bowl we will be sure to activate Shantee Orr to keep Vick in check lol. Thanks for the kind words, hope yall keep up your winning ways and stay away from the injury bug thats biting the league.
Reddevil63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read