Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 11-02-2006   #1
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected
Default West Virginia @ Louisville

one of the biggest games of the year, no doubt. i'm STOKED for this.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: West Virginia @ Louisville

I hoped LOU beats WV then Rutgers beats LOU, it would destroy the BCS, they'd HAVE to send Rutgers to the big games (b/c it is a BCS conference!).

I'm pulling for WV, they're lower in the computers, which would help OSU should we happen to lose....
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Last edited by Yankee_In_TX; 11-02-2006 at 09:04 PM.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006   #3
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: West Virginia @ Louisville

that wouldn't destroy the BCS at all.

also, this is an AMAZING game so far.
Old 11-02-2006   #4
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Dude that was an awesome play by Brohm and the receiver.
Old 11-02-2006   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: West Virginia @ Louisville

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
that wouldn't destroy the BCS at all.

also, this is an AMAZING game so far.
If Rutgers played instead of a 1 loss FL or Auburn?

Pshah, OSU v. Rutgers would be a joke.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006   #6
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

if UF finishes with 1 loss they means they would've won the SEC, and auburn would get in as a wild card.

and rutgers would beat oklahoma.
Old 11-02-2006   #7
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

helluva first half.
Sponsored links
Old 11-02-2006   #8
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

I want Louisville to beat WVU.
next week I want Rutgers to beat Louisville.
on 12/3 I want rutgers losing to West virginia.

I also want Arkansas state to beat Auburn, and Vandy to beat Florida.

is all that too much too ask for?

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006   #9
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

this game blew open real quick.
Old 11-02-2006   #10
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

boy, pat white is really good.
Old 11-02-2006   #11
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

these offenses are ridiculous.
Old 11-02-2006   #12
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

What is the score?
Old 11-02-2006   #13
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

44-27 Louisville.
Old 11-02-2006   #14
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I want the worst scenario possible. In this case, go Louisville!

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006   #15
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
these offenses are ridiculous.
I am not sure I agree. I think its the D's which look really bad. Werst Virginia also got exposed. If you can contain their run and force them to throw, they are in trouble. West Virginia's D is also not particuarly fearsome.

Losuisville ran all over the WV D, but didnt do a great job of stopping the WV O that much. I suspect a stronger D will neutralize them.

I see Lousiville losign to rutgers next week.

-awtysst on 4/28/2011
Old 11-02-2006   #16
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

over 1000 total yards of offense between these two teams.
Old 11-02-2006   #17
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
I am not sure I agree.
then you don't really know what you're talking about.
Old 11-02-2006   #18
sixfour
Site Contributor

Section: 136/350/353
Rep Power: 40 sixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respected

it looks like louisville is no longer just a basketball school
sixfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006   #19
awtysst
Draft Guru

Quote:
over 1000 total yards of offense between these two teams.
exactly. That is my point. BAD DEFENSE. The much vaunted Louisville run D gave up 319 total yards and 5 tds. The louisville D gave up 541 total yards. The WV D gave up 353 passing yds and 113 rushing yds(466 total) and 3 tds and 3 FGS. With 1007 total yards, 8 offensive tds, and 3 fgs I would classify that as BAD defenses.

-awtysst on 4/28/2011
Old 11-02-2006   #20
awtysst
Draft Guru

Quote:
then you don't really know what you're talking about.
Yes, I do know what I am talking about. Just becuase I reached a different conclusion than you does not mean that I do not know what i am talking about. I saw defenses fold and give up total of 78 points. You are not the Grand Pumba of college football and my opinion is just as valid as yours.

-awtysst on 4/28/2011

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read