Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-02-2006   #1
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 12366 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Bengals v. Ravens: Who you got?

I personally am torn. Steve McNair is one of my all time favorite QBs, and Chad Johnson is one of my all time favorite WR's...

Quote:
Sunday's pivotal AFC North showdown between the Ravens and the Bengals got more personal yesterday, courtesy of Chad Johnson. The Bengals' receiver said he has added Ray Lewis to his pre-game list, which is usually reserved for cornerbacks that he's going against that week. Asked about his agenda for Lewis, Johnson said, "Hit him in the mouth."
-- Baltimore Sun
I say Ravens by three.
Old 11-02-2006   #2
WiiBrawler
WiiMan

Rep Power: 10 WiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballotWiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via MSN to WiiBrawler Send a message via Yahoo to WiiBrawler Send a message via Skype™ to WiiBrawler
Default Re: Bengals v. Ravens: Who you got?

I got the Ravens because i dont like chad,he keeps running his mouth and after the prediction against the Falcons, im going with ravens by 7

Sig By Michaelm
Formerly Carr2Johnson
WiiBrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006   #3
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 12366 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr2Johnson View Post
he keeps running his mouth
The NFL encourages it.
Old 11-02-2006   #4
real

Unhappy Re: Bengals v. Ravens: Who you got?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr2Johnson View Post
...i dont like chad,he keeps running his mouth...
A leauge of players who keep their mouths shut.....

This isn't golf.
Old 11-02-2006   #5
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

ravens.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006   #6
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 32854 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Is Cincy 's O line still a wreck?
I guess if someone forced me to make a pick the Ratbirds from Bmore.

Old 11-02-2006   #7
wicked_wayz
all blacks

RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!! by more than 14....ray lewis is gonna fold chad in two, if not lewis then its reed or thomas, scott, landry, pryce, ngata, suggs
Old 11-02-2006   #8
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 140 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

I have Carson Palmer and The Ravens D on my fantasy team so I realy dont know what I want to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006   #9
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp View Post
I have Carson Palmer and The Ravens D on my fantasy team so I realy dont know what I want to happen.
Lucky!!

Ravens by 10
Old 11-02-2006   #10
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Chad is good for the NFL. Brings character to this league, and is funny to watch on Sunday mornings before games. I got the Bengals by 7.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006   #11
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1698 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Close game, Ravens 14-13.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006   #12
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Bengals by 10. I think the Ravens are a bit overrated.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006   #13
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55561 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ray Lewis is gonna stomp on Johnson the first time he comes over the middle (if he ever does).

If CJ thinks he is gonna work McCalister better than he did Hall then he is a fool.

24-14 Ravens.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006   #14
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

21-17 Cinci
Old 11-03-2006   #15
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 18 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Ravens should win unless someone from Baltimore calls TJ Hosyourmama a racist and gets fired like the radio show host.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2646828
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006   #16
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Ever see one of those yappy poodles barking at a pit bull?

That would be one Chad Johnson talking trash to Ray Lewis.

I'm torn on CJ...part of me finds it amusing...and then the purist in me just wants him to shut the heck up. But if I had to choose one side...I say let him yap. After all, football is entertainment at the end of the day.

Ravens by 7.
Old 11-05-2006   #17
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55561 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Chad Johnson: 2 catches for 25 yds in the first half.

Ray Lewis: 6 tackles.

Ray Lewis is winning that battle.
Old 11-05-2006   #18
bah007
Hall of Fame

Chad Johnson finishes the game with 4 catches for 32 yds.

He should stop calling people out.
Old 11-06-2006   #19
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Chad Johnson finishes the game with 4 catches for 32 yds.

He should stop calling people out.
Defenses are planning around him well.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read