Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-31-2006   #1
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default The Titans were who we thought they were!!!

If you wanna crown them...*******ing crown them!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*hulk smashes keyboard*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Old 10-31-2006   #2
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans were who we thought they were!!!

28-22. Titans lead series 7-2. Any more questions?
Old 10-31-2006   #3
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Five turnovers, and you guys win by six? Ya, I was truely impressed by the Titans. When you guys come to Houston, we're going to stomp a mud hole in ya!
Old 10-31-2006   #4
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan View Post
Nope. No more questions, but plenty of statements:

1. Every game might be your last with Bud as owner. Get ready for the going away party when Bud gets tired of your town and wants to move to another city. I'm thinking L.A.

2. A few key plays determined that game, not an overall game-long experience of you "kicking our rears" as you did in the past. If Aj holds onto two different 3rd down passes, you guys lose. Period. It was a messed up game that we actually almost won. What pride do you have when we almost beat you after making allllllllllllllllllll those self-imposed mistakes? Shoot, you ought to be embrassed that you didn't win it going away. We gave you that game. Gonna' suck to be you when your guys come to Reliant.

3. I dislike the Titans and I dislike anything about them.

4. You lost the Super Bowl by a yard. Ha-ha-friggity-ha! So, essentially, you have everything in the common with us when you get right down to it. But be proud of your "all time series" record. I'm sure it'll even out as we go along. Assuming that Bud doesn't leave in the middle of the night again...
Old 10-31-2006   #5
Big J
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
If you wanna crown them...*******ing crown them!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*hulk smashes keyboard*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Awesome post.
Big J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #6
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

I mean it's fun bragging about the AFC championship, but man, all i have to do with the Texans is brag about the playoffs. Cause you've never seen the Texans play in the month of January.
Old 10-31-2006   #7
afcman
Veteran

Born and raised in TN, now live in TX. The people of TN are awesome, and we were overjoyed to get a football team. Even if it was Bud Adams.

When it was announced that the team was coming to TN, the people were told that THEY would get a vote on the name. Then later, (nobody's) Bud stated he was going to stay with the "Oilers". Well let me tell you. Buddy Bud found out REAL FAST that the people were NOT going to go with the "Oilers".

Him and Phil Bredeson (now the governor) pulled a fast one on the city and state in getting, what I consider, a mediocre stadium built. I forget now what Buddy Bud gets out of it but it is unreal the amount of money going into his pocket.

The team and the coach are LOVED by the people and that's why it sells out and is supported. But if Bud starts doing his dirty tricks then he will end up in a situation like he had in Houston.

When I moved to TX I decided to support and go with the Texans because I like how the city handled the situation. And I liked the organization. (And WE have a kick-***** stadium)
afcman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-31-2006   #8
whiskeyrbl

Quote:

I mean it's fun bragging about the AFC championship, but man, all i have to do with the Texans is brag about the playoffs. Cause you've never seen the Texans play in the month of January.
But remember you were 1 year removed from Houston at that time, so it was yet another gift!! What have you done in the pat 5,6,7 years????? NOT MUCH
Old 10-31-2006   #9
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpshafer_1976 View Post
4. You lost the Super Bowl by a yard.
This sums it up right here. The ultimate Oiler chokejob.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #10
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Congrats.

You've won nothing. You lost the Super Bowl by one yard.

How much does one yard mean to a Texans fan? Nothing.

How much does it mean to you? Everything.

One yard.

Just one little old measley yard is all you needed...and you couldn't get it.

Out of the whole field, the very last yard is what you needed...and you couldn't get it.

Congrats on your AFC Championship, though. It would have looked better with a Super Bowl trophy next to it, but there's that whole "one yard" thing again, eh?
Old 10-31-2006   #11
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Geesh! Talking about a sore winner! Move on to your next opponents board. We'll see ya in a few weeks.
Old 10-31-2006   #12
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink [sarcasm]

Quote:
There is gloating, and then there is GLOATING.

Guess beating the lowly Texans is something to truly be proud of.

While I've never harbored any ill-will towards Titans fans, you are slowly changing my mentality. You're coming off like Cowboys fans, but at least they've got NFL Championships to be proud of.

That AFC trophy sure is shiny, and the only thing your franchise has ever won as an NFL team.

We're a brand new team, so we have a reason to suck. Tennessee was handed a team with a lot of good talent and coaching - one built in Houston, I might add - but are still just as bad as we are now. Niiiiiiiice.
Old 10-31-2006   #13
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 28360 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [sarcasm]

Last edited by gg no re; 10-31-2006 at 02:18 PM. Reason: hey
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #14
afcman
Veteran

Quote:
We're a brand new team
No, we are not. Not anymore.
afcman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #15
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 104376 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

What does it say in small letters under Rams? vs Titans, like Tennessee was never really there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Are you kidding me? (plants tongue firmly in cheek) We've played in January twice before: Jan. 2, 2005 (Cleveland) and Jan. 1, 2006 (San Francisco)....

C'mon Tack fan - get your facts right!!
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCROD View Post
What does it say in small letters under Rams? vs Titans, like Tennessee was never really there.

In the really really small writing is says:
Bud "the bad rug" Adams comes up short AGAIN.
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #18
QB75
Veteran

Rep Power: 19 QB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
The 7-2 series is versus an expansion franchise. Congratulations. You're still one of the worst teams in the NFL.
QB75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #19
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by QB75 View Post
The 7-2 series is versus an expansion franchise. Congratulations. You're still one of the worst teams in the NFL.
How long do you get to play the expansion card? I mean, can Carolina and Jax still use the expansion card? Is it me or did both of them make the playoffs in like their 2nd year?
Old 10-31-2006   #20
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 28360 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

They fell off big after those years.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read