Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-30-2006   #1
Dime
Hall of Fame

Default Its a Conspiracy

***** NOTICE : The following Thread is INTENDED to be humor. Any other use of this thread can result in fine/s and/or punishment of watching Raiders game/s for an entire season. ********

I just noticed something.

Have you noticed when Carr does poorly, so does Reggie Bush.. Maybe they are the same people or brothers. Carr has a good week... then we see Reggie does too... Carr had 2 fumbles and a Interception.. Reggie had a fumble and interception to.. OOooOoOoOOOoOoOOo....

******* This was a attempt (bad one, I will give ya) at humor, to be funny, lighthearted... oh come on... it was kindof funny, maybe. Characters names were not changed because it wouldnt have made sense. No animals were hurt during the production of this Conspiracy. All Rights Reserved.
Old 10-30-2006   #2
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Its a Conspiracy

Has Reggie Bush really had a good week? I mean the guy barely has 200 yards rushing in 7 games. Other than a single punt return The Decoy has been a bust.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006   #3
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dime View Post
***** NOTICE : The following Thread is INTENDED to be humor. Any other use of this thread can result in fine/s and/or punishment of watching Raiders game/s for an entire season. ********

I just noticed something.

Have you noticed when Carr does poorly, so does Reggie Bush.. Maybe they are the same people or brothers. Carr has a good week... then we see Reggie does too... Carr had 2 fumbles and a Interception.. Reggie had a fumble and interception to.. OOooOoOoOOOoOoOOo....

******* This was a attempt (bad one, I will give ya) at humor, to be funny, lighthearted... oh come on... it was kindof funny, maybe. Characters names were not changed because it wouldnt have made sense. No animals were hurt during the production of this Conspiracy. All Rights Reserved.
No whats really funny is when Mario sacked Young, at the exact time the Saints made a trick play with Reggie throwing the ball in the enzone and it was intercepted...The exact same time because we were watching it at Buffalo Wild Wings and watching both at the same time...LOL...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Its a Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansgal8 View Post
No whats really funny is when Mario sacked Young, at the exact time the Saints made a trick play with Reggie throwing the ball in the enzone and it was intercepted...The exact same time because we were watching it at Buffalo Wild Wings and watching both at the same time...LOL...
That's awesome! I only saw RB's "pass" on the TO Network.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006   #5
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
That's awesome! I only saw RB's "pass" on the TO Network.
What the hell were they thinking??? To take that kind of gamble on a TD with only a few yards to throw...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006   #6
Lucky

Rep Power: 103975 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What the hell were they thinking??? To take that kind of gamble on a TD with only a few yards to throw...
The Dolphins did the same thing on a crucial game tying 2 point attempt against the Texans. Just nutty.
Old 10-30-2006   #7
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
New head coach trying to be too creative.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-30-2006   #8
FLYmeatwad
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food View Post
Has Reggie Bush really had a good week? I mean the guy barely has 200 yards rushing in 7 games. Other than a single punt return The Decoy has been a bust.
To ESPN that punt return not only justifies the draft pick, but probably deems him best RB to ever play the game ever.

They never say anything when Mario sacks someone, but when RB so much as breaks a 7 yard run he's all over the place. It's kinda sad now that I think about it.
FLYmeatwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006   #9
CyberTexan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food View Post
Rushing = 70 attempts for 212 yards

Recieving = 42 for 290 yards

Punt Returns = 15 for 161 yards and 1 TD

Bush is basicly a back up to McCalister so thats why he hasnt had many carries but to answer your question yea hes had good weeks the guy has done everything from running back to reciever to punt returner seems to me for a rookie hes done quite allot not to mention just his presense on the field helps free up other team mates.
CyberTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006   #10
Dime
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYmeatwad View Post
To ESPN that punt return not only justifies the draft pick, but probably deems him best RB to ever play the game ever.

They never say anything when Mario sacks someone, but when RB so much as breaks a 7 yard run he's all over the place. It's kinda sad now that I think about it.
The only time Mario will get named for his sacks is if we play the saints next year, and Reggie Bush gets sacked while trying to pass while being the QB.
Old 10-30-2006   #11
Blu
All Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to Blu

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYmeatwad View Post
I see .. Eric Metcalf v2.0! with a Hollywood payday.
Good for him and the Saint fans.

Quote:
But everyone claims that QB's run into Mario..or plays dead.
I see MArio getting after it now...and with new talent in a few key spots on the defence, I see wins...
Old 10-30-2006   #12
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1330 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

I was watching Cold PIzza this moring (big mistake) and Skip Bayless proclaimed us picking Mario as the worst mistake in draft history! Nevermind the fact Mario is 7 games into his career and leading the team in sacks, he decided this based on the fact the Titans won and nothing else. VY throws for 84 yards and is being put on par with Jordan or such. Poor Mario, first he goes thorugh 4 months of Reggie-hate, then when that subsideds its back to the VY-hate...

And just as a random note, Reggie "tweaking" his ankle deserved a headline on ESPN. I really start to wonder if ESPN is accutally obliged to do the Reggie love, because its riddiculous. The man rushed for 8 yards and turned the ball over twice!
Old 10-31-2006   #13
Buckle
Veteran

Bush:

Vs. This

Lundy: (Only played in 3 games)

Rushing = 54 attempts for 266 yards and 1 TD
Recieving = 11 for 47 yards
Kickoff Reurns = 3 for 61 yards

+

Williams:

Tackles = 17
Assists = 5
Sacks = 3.5 (Team leading)
1 Fumble Recovery

I'm happy with the out come!
Buckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #14
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56209 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckle View Post
Bush:

Vs. This

+

Williams:

Tackles = 17
Assists = 5
1 Fumble Recovery

Me too.

Our running back gets paid $59 million less too.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #15
QB75
Veteran

Rep Power: 19 QB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by run-david-run View Post
I was watching Cold PIzza this moring (big mistake) and Skip Bayless proclaimed us picking Mario as the worst mistake in draft history! Nevermind the fact Mario is 7 games into his career and leading the team in sacks, he decided this based on the fact the Titans won and nothing else. VY throws for 84 yards and is being put on par with Jordan or such. Poor Mario, first he goes thorugh 4 months of Reggie-hate, then when that subsideds its back to the VY-hate...

And just as a random note, Reggie "tweaking" his ankle deserved a headline on ESPN. I really start to wonder if ESPN is accutally obliged to do the Reggie love, because its riddiculous. The man rushed for 8 yards and turned the ball over twice!
Skip Bayless continues to exhibit his lack of knowledge about football. The Vince Young fans are blind to the fact that up to this point he has been adequate. Nothing more. And Reggie Bush has been a non-factor.
QB75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #16
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by run-david-run View Post
I was watching Cold PIzza this moring (big mistake) and Skip Bayless proclaimed us picking Mario as the worst mistake in draft history!
Everytime Skip Bayless opens his mouth the hole in the ozone gets bigger and a kitten dies.
Old 10-31-2006   #17
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56209 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by QB75 View Post
Skip Bayless continues to exhibit his lack of knowledge about football. The Vince Young fans are blind to the fact that up to this point he has been adequate. Nothing more. And Reggie Bush has been a non-factor.
Bayless is a moron. check

Bush is a non-factor. check

Young is playing only adequate, nothing more or less. check
Some VY fans have a blind passion for this guy. I really like VY but I realize his numbers so far are at the bottom of the league. One thing that VY has to be given at least partial credit for is making that team play better. They sucked with Collins. Sucked. VY started playing and that team is responding.

His numbers are bad. He has made some big plays but has not been overly impressive. But he has always been a winner & he has a non-cocky confidence that I have never seen in another player.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #18
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes, skip bayless is indeed a moron.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #19
MissouriTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 MissouriTexan was voted MVPMissouriTexan was voted MVPMissouriTexan was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckle View Post
Bush:

Vs. This

+

Williams:

Tackles = 17
Assists = 5
1 Fumble Recovery

Woah, that put things into perspective. Glad we didn't take Bush.
MissouriTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #20
CyberTexan
Veteran

LOL too funny your forgeting the most important thing Bush just being on the field makes teams better hes a guy that defenses have to account for , Lundy isnt . How do you think the Saints just all of the sudden get better ? not only has he gave defenses somthing to worry about he has sparked excitement for that team just like we could have had but passed on. not to mention all the money he brings in just to have his name on jerseys and what not , the Saints organization has seen a huge boost in memorabilia sales
CyberTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read