Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-29-2006   #1
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90044 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Cowboys Rule

If you dont like the Cowboys then dont even bother posting on this thread.

I am a Texans fan #1 but a Cowboys fan #2.

You ARE allowed to like both of them.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #2
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90044 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys Rule

35-14 beat down on the Panthers.

Romo is a stud.

Owens is still a great WR.

The defense is still awesome.

The RBs kick ass.

Bledsoe can hold us back no longer.

Beat the Giants & we are the NFC East champs.
Old 10-29-2006   #3
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

This was possibly the biggest win of the last 10 years.. Coming out and shooting down one of the hottest teams in the NFL with authority.

To call you hater's of Romo, all I can say is what now? This is what I was talking about in the off-season-- the benifts of T.O-- Witten, Glenn, Owens, Jones, Barber, all exploding. Several winnable games ahead in the Skins and Cards, then a big test with the Colts.

It's good to be a Cowboy fan tonight. So for all you Texan fans, keep posting in your "Cowboys suck" fest as the ugly step childs of Texas's and America's team, keep dreaming Sage lol Rosenfels is the "future."

Moxie baby.. lets get this show on the road.

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions

Last edited by HowBoutThemCowboys!; 10-29-2006 at 11:01 PM.
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006   #4
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
yeah, but why would anyone WANT to like the cowboys?
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006   #5
Haams
All Pro

Quote:

Don't the cowgirls have a website?
Old 10-30-2006   #6
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I am a Texans fan #1 but a Cowboys fan #2.

I'll cosign on this. Cowboy hate doesn't bug me at all, though. They do a good job of bringing it on themselves. I'm able to watch them casually and not get pissed when the owner does something stupid (which he does.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
yeah, but why would anyone WANT to like the cowboys?
Simple geography. I was taught to hate the Steelers, Browns, and Bengals growing up.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006   #7
bah007
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haams View Post
Don't the cowgirls have a website?
Yea but you dont have to bring down the Cowboys to represent the Texans.

I completely understand not liking Jerry Jones or Terrell Owens. I can barely stand them myself.

But it is just childish to talk trash about the Boys just so you feel better about the Texans.
Sponsored links
Old 10-30-2006   #8
yourfavoritetexan42
Veteran

Great win by them, I am a huge notre dame fan (fasano JJ) a huge TO fan and a huge Parcells fan...so they are one of my favorites in the NFC. What is hard is I am a big Eli fan also. I'd love to see both the giants and the cowboys make the playoffs.

Tony Romo reminded me a lot of David Carr. Mobile good arm some good plays some bad plays... but an athlete I would love to have on my team. JJ played like a man possesed last night with running through people and everything.
yourfavoritetexan42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read