Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-29-2006   #1
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 11734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default were are getting better

5 turnovers and we still close at the end. we were clearly the better team today. our defense is starting to gel. our offense is scoring points. this team is looking better than i thought they would this year. this is giving me some hope for next year.

wiegart, carr and johnson all contributed to us losing. johnson was good and bad the other two were just bad. on defense the only guy i noticed playing poorly was greenwood. im a little disappointed in the loss but i do see hope.

by the way winston looked horrible in his limited action.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #2
Mysteryhunt
Veteran

Default Re: were are getting better

people tend to be very bipolar when it comes to wins/losses on this board. many of our posters would only be happy with the colts' record. there are so many positives to take away from this game that thinking about the future of the team no longer makes me cringe

did you see Owens?? we're seeing the start of an amazing career here. the offense moved the ball and the defense stopped the other team from moving the ball. sage looked like a real champ.

they returned a punt and an int. those are basically x-factors that don't happen every game. we're not supposed to win that many and we will lose to everyone in the division at times. chin up boys
Mysteryhunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #3
SBTexans08
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to SBTexans08

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbeth View Post
5 turnovers and we still close at the end. we were clearly the better team today. our defense is starting to gel. our offense is scoring points. this team is looking better than i thought they would this year. this is giving me some hope for next year.
If it weren't for Sage, you woudln't be saying this... Get rid of that Carr!
Old 10-30-2006   #4
Wordem
Veteran

I rate this thread hilarious.
Wordem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006   #5
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw many positives. The second half play actually had my wife asking when the next home game is and sparked two calls from friends as well. I cannot recall the Texans having this much potential demand.
Old 10-30-2006   #6
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 6461 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBTexans08 View Post
If it weren't for Sage, you woudln't be saying this... Get rid of that Carr!
At the botom of the post he said Carr contributed to the loss, read before you post.
bigbrewster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read