Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-29-2006   #1
Indy
Rookie

Default Start Quinton Porter!!!!

Yes, this is obviously a joke. I really doubt Carr is not going to be starting next week, and while I support Carr, I trust Kubiak to play who puts us in the position to win. I don't care who starts as long as they give us an opportunity to win, which I think Carr has done before.

But...Start Quinton Porter!!:brickwall :brickwall
Old 10-29-2006   #2
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Start Quinton Porter!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
Yes, this is obviously a joke. I really doubt Carr is not going to be starting next week, and while I support Carr, I trust Kubiak to play who puts us in the position to win. I don't care who starts as long as they give us an opportunity to win, which I think Carr has done before.

But...Start Quinton Porter!!:brickwall :brickwall
Right on!!!! LOl Someone needs to come up with a "throw him under the bus" smiley.

One thing we know for sure is that Kubiak will do what is best for our team. i can live with that.
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #3
Indy
Rookie

Default Re: Start Quinton Porter!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanfan4ever View Post
Right on!!!! LOl Someone needs to come up with a "throw him under the bus" smiley.

One thing we know for sure is that Kubiak will do what is best for our team. i can live with that.
That's what I mean! Everyone is willing to fight each other over the stance on QB's, and I just want to put faith into our head coach that he's going to make the right decision.

That's why I'm firmly standing behind Quinton Porter. Hope I'm the first.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read