Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-29-2006   #1
AMMOTITAN
Rookie

Default QB change?

What is the deal with this guy? Any good?
AMMOTITAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #2
Bronco Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 29 Bronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Bronco Texan Send a message via Yahoo to Bronco Texan
Default Re: QB change?

no! horrible move by Kubes. Lets see your oline is getting manhandled and your QB is getting crushed. Maybe he did it so Carr wouldn't take a beating. We sucked today as a team, and Carr had nothing to do with it.
Bronco Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #3
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Not really.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #4
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

pick, but at least Rosenfels hit his wr downfield and wasn't an underneath toss or an immediate check down. Rosenfels stepped up in the pocket and put it on the money. AJ just dropped it.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #5
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Does everyone agree with this move?
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #6
AMMOTITAN
Rookie

Yes he did, and Pac man FINALY got his first career INT! THANK GOODNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old 10-29-2006   #7
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

i like the way sage throws.

that pick was on Andre
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-29-2006   #8
Bronco Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 29 Bronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
pick, but at least Rosenfels hit his wr downfield and wasn't an underneath toss or an immediate check down. Rosenfels stepped up in the pocket and put it on the money. AJ just dropped it.

I find it ironic that you give kudos to Sage on that play when in return you guys would find a way to blame David for that.
Old 10-29-2006   #9
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleytexfan View Post
Does everyone agree with this move?
Kubiak obviously thinks something counter to the majority of the people defending Carr.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #10
rafterticket
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Kubiak obviously thinks something counter to the majority of the people defending Carr.
I'm a Carr guy, but after that second fumble, my first thought was "pull him".

I just want them to pull their heads out and win. Right now I don't care who they put on the field to do it.
Old 10-29-2006   #11
austintexanite
All Pro

I don't agree with it at all, David hasn't played bad today, it's the offensive line that has been hurting us on pass protection. We're running the ball pretty damn good, it's our pass protection that's hurting us.
austintexanite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #12
Bronco Texan
Veteran

Hey if Sage comes in and wins us this game then I'll be all for him to lead this team in weeks to come. I just dont see it. I like David, I think he is better than Sage but I am also open to the fact that Sage might just do the job better. Lets see. Also it isn't like Carr was doing horrible. What is the guy to do block and play QB at the same time?
Old 10-29-2006   #13
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34 kbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintexanite View Post
I don't agree with it at all, David hasn't played bad today, it's the offensive line that has been hurting us on pass protection. We're running the ball pretty damn good, it's our pass protection that's hurting us.
I guess the "pass protection" is failing Sage as well. Oh boy.
Old 10-29-2006   #14
AMMOTITAN
Rookie

I am really suprised that you guys have not gone to A jonson sooner
Old 10-29-2006   #15
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafterticket View Post
I'm a Carr guy, but after that second fumble, my first thought was "pull him".
With Carr guys like you, who needs Carr bashers?

Kubiak made a coaches decision that any good coach would have made. I don't like it but I know it was something he had to do.
Old 10-29-2006   #16
Bronco Texan
Veteran

Soooo...now we rebuild with a new QB? Because if David can't lead us to a SB I highly doubt Sage could. So who do we draft next year? Or do we sign someone in FA? Chris Simms? Gosh...what do we do now?
Old 10-29-2006   #17
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

AMazing when a QB gets time to throw the ball.

Oh well, from here on out its Garbage time for Sage, so any stats dont count.
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #18
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer
Default This IS Carr's worst nightmare!!!

Seriously could it get any worst....VY has outplayed him, Sage has outplayed him, and Carr has just sucked...I'm personally enjoying it.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #19
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This IS Carr's worst nightmare!!!

Go away
Old 10-29-2006   #20
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: This IS Carr's worst nightmare!!!

The only thing that needs to go away is Carr....I just find it ironic that he would have his worst game of the season and possibly of his career in a game where we're facing the guy that we passed on in the draft.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read