Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-29-2006   #1
PocketAces
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 PocketAces has been demoted to the practice squad
Default Any halftime thoughts???

Well it has not been pretty, but hey Mario has a sack and Carr's passing completions are nice. Take away Carr's fumble on thrid down down there at the end that led to a TD and the Interception thrown into quadruple coverage down on our side of the 20 and this game is much closer. I hope they get their stuff together after the break. I think the Titans have a good scheme against Carr, like the past few years, Man coverage and blitz 7 every play and you can shut Carr down.
PocketAces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #2
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Any halftime thoughts???

More of the old.... less of the new.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #3
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Jake Plummer's calling Houston Realtors right now.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #4
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 246932 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Thoughts? Yeah ... how about someone block Vandenbosch? Jeez ....
eriadoc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #5
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 92750 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

The only bright spot was seeing Mario Williams chase down VY for a sack.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #6
SBTexans08
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to SBTexans08

What a waste of a nice running game.
Old 10-29-2006   #7
FanZilla
Rookie

My Thoughts, David Carr is grrrrreeeeeeaaaaattttttt!
FanZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-29-2006   #8
Bronco Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 29 Bronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Bronco Texan Send a message via Yahoo to Bronco Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Red Bull View Post
Jake Plummer's calling Houston Realtors right now.
What??? Yeah I would love to see this forum with Jake as our QB. You think the fans like David? Wait till Jake throws an int!
Bronco Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #9
Scott D
Veteran

Yeah. Go home NOW!! You've been punished enough.
Scott D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #10
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Another complete embarrassment by this franchise. At least they didn't quit though. They're just a bad football team at this point.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #11
Scott D
Veteran

This game I give to Carr for losing it. Next player? The one with 3 false starts! As far as Sage is concerned, he didn't make any mistakes nor did he get sacked. I don't think Carr has eyes in the back of his head or a good clock. Holds the ball WAY to much and has them batted down often.

This is me watching David Carr......

Or is this him?
Scott D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #12
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 246932 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott D View Post
This game I give to Carr for losing it. Next player? The one with 3 false starts! As far as Sage is concerned, he didn't make any mistakes nor did he get sacked. I don't think Carr has eyes in the back of his head or a good clock. Holds the ball WAY to much and has them batted down often.

This is me watching David Carr......

Or is this him?
Vandenbosch had 2 sacks, a forced fumble, and had two more sacks taken away by the refs. I think Wiegert deserves a spot in your top three, personally. Four sacks on the day given up earns a special place for the game.
eriadoc is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read