Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-29-2006   #1
dat_boy_yec
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 dat_boy_yec is on the Pro-Bowl ballotdat_boy_yec is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Gado inactive, Pacman playing

I just heard on the radio that Pacman will indeed be on the field today as he was not on the inactive list for the Titans. Gado likewise was also on the inactive list. Does this mean Dayne will get some carries. Man, I really hope not. (Crosses fingers and hopes it's C. Taylor. )
dat_boy_yec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #2
TK_Gamer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 TK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVP
Default Re: Gado inactive, Pacman playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat_boy_yec View Post
I just heard on the radio that Pacman will indeed be on the field today as he was not on the inactive list for the Titans. Gado likewise was also on the inactive list. Does this mean Dayne will get some carries. Man, I really hope not. (Crosses fingers and hopes it's C. Taylor. )
yeah I'd really like to see Taylor get some snaps, I dont think Kubiak really likes him though for some reason, maybe pass protection? special teams effort?
Old 10-29-2006   #3
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

another measuring stick for our team. see if Walli can do it for 4 quarters (yes it will still be RBBC,but would think Walli will have more on his plate)
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #4
MrLizardTX
Veteran

Has to be Dayne. Taylor is still on the practice squad.
MrLizardTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #5
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Be interesting to see how far the o-lineman are taking thier spilts from each other today. Can we controll the clock and Keep Vincent off the feild. If we can't which Vincent will we get ? Gonna be a hoot. I can smell the VY guys in the weeds. Like the gator, they be waiting. Like the one armed cajun said, "Sometimes you get the gator, sometimes the gator gets you.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006   #6
Sco-tai
Veteran

Hahha....the hits keep coming.

V. Morency 11 101 9.2 0 36

:brickwall
Old 10-29-2006   #7
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 99855 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco-tai View Post
Hahha....the hits keep coming.

V. Morency 11 101 9.2 0 36

:brickwall
Yeah, I was going to comment about Morency's game today.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-29-2006   #8
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Why was Gado inactive? I think he could have helped us more than Dayne (who dropped the lateral Dre sent to him).
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read