Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Texans/Titans, Should I Watch?
Get a grip and watch the game 32 59.26%
DON'T Watch. I've never seen such bad luck in my life. 22 40.74%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2006   #1
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 26824 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans/Titans, Should I Watch

Here's the deal. I have watched all Texan games this season except two, Miami and Jax. Being a superstitious/karma sorta guy I wanted input on what the board thought.

I'll probably ignore your negative opinions anyway but I thought I would ask.

Old 10-27-2006   #2
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans/Titans, Should I Watch

Some things work and don't question it.

Don't watch it and let's see what happens.

If they do lose and you don't watch, we can rule that out as the problem.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006   #3
Cgold
Rookie

haha
Cgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006   #4
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Watch while you can? It could be like San Antonio and you don't get a choice.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006   #5
Stampede
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 Stampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballotStampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn_in_VA View Post
Here's the deal. I have watched all Texan games this season except two, Miami and Jax. Being a superstitious/karma sorta guy I wanted input on what the board thought.

Someone get Jack Bauer on this, immediately!
Stampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006   #6
LBC_Justin
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 LBC_Justin is a Pro BowlerLBC_Justin is a Pro Bowler

Quote:

LOL

I know how you feel. The Jags game is the first one i have missed in years. But i don't feel like a bad luck charm. I do how ever regret missing the game, because I have put in tons of couch time on the bad games and would have enjoyed a little sip of victory punch.

watch the game.
LBC_Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006   #7
texflex513
All Pro

Take one for the team!!!! DONT watch!!!! lol I wore my grey texans t shirt last week i think im gonna wear it again! GO TEXANS!!!!
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-28-2006   #8
Doug
All Pro

Did you intentionally miss the two games? It kind of negates the whole idea if you do it on purpose but didn't the last two times. JMO
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006   #9
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, see that's how it works for you. The way it works for me is that if I tell you not to watch the game, you definitely will because nobody ever listens to me , so have a ball watching the game.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006   #10
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 330323 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

In the words of Crash Davis--(well or paraphrased in case I don't remember them exactly)--always respect the streak.
Old 10-28-2006   #11
UvaldeTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 UvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man View Post
Watch while you can? It could be like San Antonio and you don't get a choice.

Only the Washington game on FOX has not been shown in SA this season. Thankfully KENS (CBS) has said they will show the Texans games this season.
Old 10-28-2006   #12
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by UvaldeTexan View Post
Only the Washington game on FOX has not been shown in SA this season. Thankfully KENS (CBS) has said they will show the Texans games this season.
Hey Uvalde,

Check your listings, Kens lied to us. They are showing Jacksonville and Philly instead of the Texans. Now they are not only good for nothing station but a liar too.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006   #13
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 316914 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

You gotta' watch the game, man! You're a Texans fan!
Old 10-28-2006   #14
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 51315 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

No. And if we lose I know you were watching.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006   #15
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texflex513 View Post
Take one for the team!!!! DONT watch!!!! lol I wore my grey texans t shirt last week i think im gonna wear it again! GO TEXANS!!!!
Oh Great.....I wore my, I'm a Texan shirt, and thought that was the reason for the win. Now what do I do? You have totally destroyed my karma. I don't have a choice in watching. They don't show the Texans out here. I'm gonna wear the shirt again. Let's see what happens.
Old 10-28-2006   #16
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by UvaldeTexan View Post
Regardless, I vote for best avatar on this forum.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006   #17
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Have a friend Tivo it for you.
Old 10-28-2006   #18
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 427 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

C. Thread is dumb.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006   #19
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

I havn't worn my AJ jersey for two games: Jacksonville and Miami
Old 10-28-2006   #20
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Regardless, I vote for best avatar on this forum.
I concur!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read