Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-27-2006   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Sideline coaching management

My latest Chronic fanblog post is stuff I observed behind both benches. Thought it might be interesting to folks here. Link: Taking you behind the Jaguars and Texans benches.

One of the biggest difficulties for a completely new staff, and a new head coach, for that matter, is to figure out who is going to do what on game day. Early in the season, it appeared a number of times that the coaches were trying to figure this stuff out.

I noticed a few changes from the preseason to the regular season, and I don't know if it was something to make the sidelines work better or if it was just the difference between what you would do in the preseason v. regular season.

The question I had from writing the post is whether anyone has heard for sure that Richard Smith is up in the booth now and not on the sidelines like he was in the preseason. I thought I heard that on the radio, and I looked for him on the sidelines and didn't see him, but maybe I just missed him.
Old 10-27-2006   #2
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sideline coaching management

That's an interesting fanblog post...first I have read in awhile. Still doing a good job.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read