Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-26-2006   #1
AustinTexansFan
Rookie

Default Straight from the pages of Fox Sports.....

"--Texans QB Vince Young vs. Titans defensive backs. The Texans seem due for an interception and Young has already thrown five. With the defense getting more and more confidence, especially with the return of CB Demarcus Faggins, they will be looking for any miscue from Young. He has thrown interceptions in three of his five appearances. He was flawless against the Redskins in the Titans' first victory two weeks ago. With Faggins back, Dunta Robinson is able to move inside during nickel packages, leaving him more opportunities to make plays. Faggins has solid playmaking ability and good hands to catch a ball if it comes his way."

Just goes to show that Fox IS clueless and the Texans dont get respect.Link below.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/teamRep...gyAndPersonnel

Last edited by AustinTexansFan; 10-26-2006 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Spelling
AustinTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006   #2
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3261 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Re: Straight from the pages of Fox Sports.....

Link please.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006   #3
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Uh huh, link please. If this is true....the web guys need to leave the bacardi alone when they type. I've got an excuse. I've got pudgy fingers and I can't spell.

There's a reason Vincent fell on draft day. Chow will be the sixth coach that's tried to fix the reason. With all respect to Chow, my money is on Vincent's hard head. There is absolutly nothing wrong with his throwing motion and accuracy.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006   #4
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1330 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Uh huh, link please. If this is true....the web guys need to leave the bacardi alone when they type. I've got an excuse. I've got pudgy fingers and I can't spell.

There's a reason Vincent fell on draft day. Chow will be the sixth coach that's tried to fix the reason. With all respect to Chow, my money is on Vincent's hard head. There is absolutly nothing wrong with his throwing motion and accuracy.
I really dont think you can call him going 3rd "falling". No one expected him to go higher.
Old 10-27-2006   #5
rafterticket
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTexansFan View Post
"--Texans QB Vince Young vs. Titans defensive backs. The Texans seem due for an interception and Young has already thrown five. With the defense getting more and more confidence, especially with the return of CB Demarcus Faggins, they will be looking for any miscue from Young. He has thrown interceptions in three of his five appearances. He was flawless against the Redskins in the Titans' first victory two weeks ago. With Faggins back, Dunta Robinson is able to move inside during nickel packages, leaving him more opportunities to make plays. Faggins has solid playmaking ability and good hands to catch a ball if it comes his way."

Just goes to show that Fox IS clueless and the Texans dont get respect.Link below.

I sure hope the Titans QB David Carr doesn't have a career day. He could be a one man wrecking crew!
Old 10-27-2006   #6
mancunian
Daleks Rule

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Rep Power: 832 mancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

always said you cant believe anything Fox tells you!

Last edited by mancunian; 10-27-2006 at 12:57 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
mancunian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006   #7
texflex513
All Pro

Quote:

Maybe no respect from the network itself but the fans are showing us alot of love as we are ranked 13th out of the 32 teams.

http://msn.foxsports.com/name/public...nPolls/fanPoll
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-27-2006   #8
mancunian
Daleks Rule

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Rep Power: 832 mancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texflex513 View Post
Maybe no respect from the network itself but the fans are showing us alot of love as we are ranked 13th out of the 32 teams.

http://msn.foxsports.com/name/public...nPolls/fanPoll

I saw that too - and these are the same fans that have the Bears at 28 and the Seahawks at 22. And the Jets at 8!

As much as I love this team I'm not sure we should be ranked that high - just yet.
mancunian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006   #9
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancunian View Post
I saw that too - and these are the same fans that have the Bears at 28 and the Seahawks at 22. And the Jets at 8!

As much as I love this team I'm not sure we should be ranked that high - just yet.
Tsk. Tsk. Stupid fans.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006   #10
Brazos-V
Oilers/Titans

Quote:
"--Texans QB Vince Young vs. Titans defensive backs. The Texans seem due for an interception and Young has already thrown five.
That is incorrect. VY has only thrown four ints. Yeah, they need to do a little homework before they post.
Brazos-V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006   #11
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 12366 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

I'd expect vince to have a good day against the texans. our defense seems easy to fool.
Old 10-27-2006   #12
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazos-V View Post
That is incorrect. VY has only thrown four ints. Yeah, they need to do a little homework before they post.
Besides that, Fox Sports knew that we were going to draft V.Y.. It's our fault that they got it wrong. I hope we pick him 3 times on Sunday!
Old 10-27-2006   #13
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

meh, its a stupid mistake.. dont get too paranoid--

texans v titans + dumbass from fox= i can see how it happened
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006   #14
phan1
All Pro

I think we should give Vince some credit here. Redskins D is pretty good, and he had a good game against a good defense. We'll just have to wait what happens on Sun.
phan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006   #15
BigDTexansFan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazos-V View Post
not to worry, am sure they were counting his 1st pass attempt this weekend
Old 10-27-2006   #16
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by phan1 View Post
I think we should give Vince some credit here. Redskins D is pretty good, and he had a good game against a good defense. We'll just have to wait what happens on Sun.
I second that ! We had the 'Skins in Reliant, and they still killed us here. VY had to be doing something right, maybe a lot of things right ?
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006   #17
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"--Texans QB Vince Young vs. Titans defensive backs.
I wish that was true!

Oh well.

I thought I was over it, I guess I am not.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006   #18
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56209 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood_texan View Post
I wish that was true!

Oh well.

I thought I was over it, I guess I am not.
I prob wanted VY in Houston more than anyone. But Carr is better than good, so we didnt need him.

Mario is a beast too, I'm glad we got him.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read