Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-26-2006   #1
BigDTexansFan
All Pro

Default Mario, help shut up Johnny MacCheese

if you sack his mancrush (VY) a couple of times HARD, am sure he will be unable to type let alone speak. The silence would be so appreciated
Old 10-26-2006   #2
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario, help shut up Johnny MacCheese

go get him mario

i got a bunch of love for vince but mario needs to get his motor goin on all cylinders, go to peek and get a boast mario, he got all kinds of engines on him

mario will play good this weekend i think, i can feel it
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006   #3
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Yeah. He's no gouda.
Old 10-26-2006   #4
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

My opinion for this weeks game.

I think Mario will play good. IMO he is going try and prove to the fans that the Texans made the right decision. What better way to do this than smashing VY's face into the ground a few times. He should be pretty pumped for this game.

I kinda think VY is going to try and do to much since he is play a team that passed on him in the draft and his hometown team. I see him throwing a few picks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006   #5
rafterticket
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp View Post
he is going try and prove to the fans that the Texans made the right decision.
I think he's been trying to do that every week, and I think he will have a true breakthrough game at some point this season. I would LOVE for it to happen this Sunday, but I can wait.

I'll sure be happy with every win we get this year, but man, I can't wait for the future!
Old 10-26-2006   #6
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

It Wont matter ESPN will ride the Reggie Bush train and dump on Mario.

Take this past sunday on Sportscenter

"Mario Williams has 2.5 sacks, Reggie Bush has 1 TD....WELL Bush has more talent around him down there."

So now the excuse is that Bush DOES NOT have to score but could whenever he wants to.
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006   #7
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafterticket View Post
I think he's been trying to do that every week, and I think he will have a true breakthrough game at some point this season. I would LOVE for it to happen this Sunday, but I can wait.

I'll sure be happy with every win we get this year, but man, I can't wait for the future!
Im just saying that since he is playing the guy that most of the fans wanted that he will get a little more pumped up for the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-26-2006   #8
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDTexansFan View Post
if you sack his mancrush (VY) a couple of times HARD, am sure he will be unable to type let alone speak. The silence would be so appreciated
If Vincent ever fixes that passing motion, he could re-write the record book. Don't care about Mario, my money is on vincent's lazy left foot. Get a couple high and right, the game should be a cake walk. Mario is still "catching" blockers. Just like VY he's still learning the pro game. If he ever gets his hand play down he will be a monster. Like Mario's odds a lot better of finding pro football narvana. Break out game from Mario would be very, very sweet though.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006   #9
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
If Vincent ever fixes that passing motion, he could re-write the record book. Don't care about Mario, my money is on vincent's lazy left foot. Get a couple high and right, the game should be a cake walk. Mario is still "catching" blockers. Just like VY he's still learning the pro game. If he ever gets his hand play down he will be a monster. Like Mario's odds a lot better of finding pro football narvana. Break out game from Mario would be very, very sweet though.
How do you misspell "nirvana" considering one of the most popular rock bands of the past 20 years is Nirvana. It's like misspelling "Michael Jordan"
Old 10-27-2006   #10
kfranco_utexas
Veteran

Sorry it ain't gonna happen. The Texans will win but Mario will get embarrased by VY. Atta boy Vince!!!!!!!
Old 10-27-2006   #11
kfranco_utexas
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeagle View Post
It Wont matter ESPN will ride the Reggie Bush train and dump on Mario.

Take this past sunday on Sportscenter

"Mario Williams has 2.5 sacks, Reggie Bush has 1 TD....WELL Bush has more talent around him down there."

So now the excuse is that Bush DOES NOT have to score but could whenever he wants to.
I interpret it the other way...Bush has more talent around him AND HE STILL CANT SCORE MORE TOUCHDOWNS!!!
Old 10-27-2006   #12
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfranco_utexas View Post
I interpret it the other way...Bush has more talent around him AND HE STILL CANT SCORE MORE TOUCHDOWNS!!!
I thought it was the turf in NOLA, and that it will take a year to break in?
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006   #13
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp View Post
Im just saying that since he is playing the guy that most of the fans wanted that he will get a little more pumped up for the game.

Hey now, I wouldn't say MOST. We didn't need him, we HAVE a quarterback! And though a lot wanted VY, I bet if you did a poll, that way more wanted to keep David and let him finally have a chance to play football.

And I can't think of anything better than watching Mario sack VY. Go Mario!!!!
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006   #14
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan View Post
How do you misspell "nirvana" considering one of the most popular rock bands of the past 20 years is Nirvana. It's like misspelling "Michael Jordan"
This is just one "Tack" fan's opinion. IMO Nirvana sucks. And BTW, can you tell us who Jordan played for? Go back to sleep "Tack Fan". We'll wake you up in the third quarter when the game is over.
Old 10-27-2006   #15
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nirvana is the place one reaches when one has attained spiritul enlightenment ane fuffuillment. Nirvana is NOT seattle, Washington.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006   #16
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Maybe he just spells phonetically.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006   #17
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 96739 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Well, I can rest easy now... I was nervous that the thumbtacks wouldn't be represented here by their brightest fan, but now my mind is at ease...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006   #18
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Johnny Mac has actually been saying much nicer things in his blog about Mario.
Old 10-27-2006   #19
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike moffat View Post
This is just one "Tack" fan's opinion. IMO Nirvana sucks. And BTW, can you tell us who Jordan played for? Go back to sleep "Tack Fan". We'll wake you up in the third quarter when the game is over.
I said "one of the most popular" not "one of the best"

I think Nirvana is overrated too. So go back and reread my post, if you can actually read.
Old 10-27-2006   #20
CowboysTexansFan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Johnny Mac has actually been saying much nicer things in his blog about Mario.

I noticed that. As usual, it takes John McLameBrain extra time to catch onto things, but better late than never.
CowboysTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read