Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2006   #1
Bongo59
Veteran
 
Bongo59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: metairie
Posts: 445
Rep Power: 10 Bongo59 is ridin' the pine
Default Titans Vs Texans Match Ups

1. TEXANS O ON TITANS D...............

The play of Carr and AJ are bright spots for the Texans. AJ has taken the z WR spot in the base Denver D and has responded top it well. Carr is getting rid of the ball quicker and being productive on roll outs but this has limited his opportunites in the vertical game. The Texans OL while statistically better still is sorely lacking talent. Eric Moulds is a very good WR and an upgrade to gaffney but his deep speed is now gone. His physical play however has to be accounted for. The Texan running game showed up for the first time last week but all yr long it has been an extremey poor producer for this offense. Much bl;ame goes to injuries of DD but this is also where the OL has faltered. The Texans plan last week of using the pass game to set up the run was smart but one has to question why it took so long to go that route. AJ will be matched up with AJones the Titans best cover CB. He has played better this yr and has done a good job against most top WR with the exception of TGlenn. Moulds will draw Hill another mismatch but the Texan OL does not match up well with the Titans DL. The Titans have always put heat on Carr and I expect the secondary to get help from a good rush. Chris Hope is playing at a probowl level and he wiull effectively help the run game but will limit the seems to Daniel LT will roll coverage to AJ most likely and he is at best below avg. The biggest weakness on the Titans D is Sirmon and LT...............with the Texan running game the MLB may not get exposed but i think the Texans will go after Hill and LT. I expect big plays from the Texan pass game and not much else.

2. Titans O on the Texan D..............on the surface one would assume the Titans plan would be to run right at the Texans front 7. I think the Titans will look at tape and see the Texans pass D is very poor due to bad S play and below avg CB play. The Titans have not faced one pass D worse than that of the Texans. VY has made plays in the pass game when given the chance but he really has not been given the keys to O yet. I expect this week he will be. I think they will pass to set up the run by moving VY out of the pocket and put great stress on the Texan S. If the texans commit the S to the box or blitz off the edge they could be hurt by cut backs or VY on the edge. My bet is Kubiak plays it safe and has Ryans watch VY. I dont think the Texans have the horses to stop the Titans run game and I think the Titans have great matchups at WR and TE. The only question is will Chow let VY throw it? The strength of the Titans O has been the play of the OL since Stewart and Bell formed the new combo atLG and RT. Mike Roos has played elite DE already and played extremely well. The Texans DE have not made plays and this is a matchup that strongly favors the Titans. I expect alot of big plays from the passing game. TH and LW will be very healthy for this game and so will the WR core and TE. Givens returns for this game.

3. Coaching.......................Kubiak runs the Denver system and this system has been successful against the Titan D since 2000. I expect him to use Carr on boots and roll outs but the Titans OLB are both elite and may limit Kubiak to going to Moulds and AJ more than usual. I think Kubiak would love to run it 40 times because this is a weak spot for the Fish D but I dont think he has the horses to expose Sirmon. I think Kubiak has Fishes number and I expect his wrinkles in the pass game to work well..................bu tI dont see anythink more than 80 yds on the ground at home against this Titan D The Titans DL has played quite well of late, and will give Kubiak fits ................but I fully expect Carr to be outside the pocket a ton this week to by him th etime he needs to go after LT and Hill............... Fisher knows what this game means to his QB and owner and he has has told VY he will be able to use the fuill playbook this week to attack this team. The bye week was very helpful in stallation plans for VY. VY came back early for this game plan and it has been in since Sunday.

4. ST........................The advantage here is again to the Titans. Mathis is out and Ajones and Bobby Wade are healthy. The Texans know first hand what AJones can do based upon last yrs games. Bironas has played lights out since getting to Nashville and Brown is a good FG kicker but his KO have been short for two yrs..................field position will be key.................Stanley must directional punt while Hentrich is amongst the best directiuonal punters in the league...............weather calls for cold temps and wind................I expect ST to play a roll in this out come................

Last edited by Bongo59; 10-25-2006 at 12:46 PM.
Bongo59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #2
SBTexans08
All Pro
 
SBTexans08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 3rd Coast
Age: 34
Posts: 677
Rep Power: 11 SBTexans08 is ridin' the pine
Send a message via MSN to SBTexans08
Default Re: Titans Vs Texans Match Ups

nice preview....very nice!
__________________
MY XBOX 360 GAMER PROFILE
SBTexans08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins
 
thunderkyss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Texas
Age: 42
Posts: 34,564
Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Titans Vs Texans Match Ups

hm........ if I didn't know any better, I'd think this was written by a Tack fan.
thunderkyss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins
 
thunderkyss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Texas
Age: 42
Posts: 34,564
Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Titans Vs Texans Match Ups

& for all we know pacMan may end up spending Sunday in a holding cell somewhere.
thunderkyss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #5
SBTexans08
All Pro
 
SBTexans08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 3rd Coast
Age: 34
Posts: 677
Rep Power: 11 SBTexans08 is ridin' the pine
Send a message via MSN to SBTexans08
Default Re: Titans Vs Texans Match Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
hm........ if I didn't know any better, I'd think this was written by a Tack fan.
truth is, it's unbias. Give your argument...
__________________
MY XBOX 360 GAMER PROFILE
SBTexans08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #6
bah007
Hall of Fame
 
bah007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Woodlands, TX
Posts: 8,607
Rep Power: 87841 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans Vs Texans Match Ups

This looks pretty unbiased to me.

I'm not as high as he is on the Titans D, but they did hold the Colts to 14.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #7
NEROtheZERO
Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 467
Rep Power: 11 NEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballotNEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Re: Titans Vs Texans Match Ups

I think it's a shootout. I think we score our highest points total in this game.
NEROtheZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-25-2006   #8
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer
 
Texans_Chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,248
Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans Vs Texans Match Ups

Pretty fair.

Stanley is not going to directional punt because it doesn't play to his strengths, and it is not something that Marciano believes is a high percentage thing for them to do. (don't have a link for that, but heard him say that in a radio interview).

His strength is tall punts that allow the coverage to get in place downfield and either get a fair catch or an immediate tackle.

FootballOutsiders has the Texans listed 11th for special teams and the Tacks as 21st. Link

The Texans and the Titans are both teams that have been improving as they learn their systems more.

Personally, I think the key to the game is whether the Texans can take their show on the road. Traditionally they have been a poor road team, and in the regular season so far, they've showed that. They did look better on the road in the preseason so it is a question of whether Kubiak can get them playing clean (in Kubiak's words minimizing turnovers and penalties) on the road.

The Texans have been one of the least penalized teams in the league so far this season. Link.
__________________
More? Please check out Ultimate Texans Chronicle Blog & Steph Stradley Blog & Twitter @StephStradley
Texans_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #9
real
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Titans Vs Texans Match Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongo59 View Post
4. ST........................The advantage here is again to the Titans. Mathis is out and Ajones and Bobby Wade are healthy. The Texans know first hand what AJones can do based upon last yrs games. Bironas has played lights out since getting to Nashville and Brown is a good FG kicker but his KO have been short for two yrs..................field position will be key.................Stanley must directional punt while Hentrich is amongst the best directiuonal punters in the league...............weather calls for cold temps and wind................I expect ST to play a roll in this out come................
This is the only part I have a problem with....There is more to special teams than return men....Our special teams have been pretty good this year IMO....
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins
 
thunderkyss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Texas
Age: 42
Posts: 34,564
Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Titans Vs Texans Match Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBTexans08 View Post
truth is, it's unbias. Give your argument...
First off..... what evidence do we have that Moulds has lost a step?? Because he is older now than he used to be?? He doesn't look slow to me. I know he still gave us Moulds in our favor, but the guys hasn't slowed down.

Secondly their RunD is worse than Indy's, I think our focus will be on the running game. Look for a big play early, similar to the one we used early in the Washington Game, set up on two solid runs. They know what a tough running game can do to a teams chance to win. Add an early lead (like we've managed to get on a somewhat consistant basis), then you can forget getting pressure on the QB all together.

Hopefully Kubiak sees that we've been pretty successfull running on the edges, it might make more sense to throw a couple of pitches to the RB early in the game to keep pressure off David Carr, instead of going with the short passing game that everyone is expecting.

Again, point #2 sites our poorly ranked pass defense, when Pt#1 didn't mention their poorly ranked rushing defense. & our DBs have not been tested yet.

The Defensive backfield Tennessee will see has only been fielded once, against the Jags, and were barely tested. So we don't know what's going to go on back there.... that might be the strongest part of our D for all we know.

Coaching........ It's Kubiak vs Fisher now, I don't know how that will go, but I'll give Fisher the edge because of experience.

And special teams going to the Titans?? Based on what?? We've had an excellent return game, and excellent return coverage....... K.Brown has only missed one field goal so far.
thunderkyss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #11
bah007
Hall of Fame
 
bah007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Woodlands, TX
Posts: 8,607
Rep Power: 87841 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans Vs Texans Match Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
First off..... what evidence do we have that Moulds has lost a step?? Because he is older now than he used to be?? He doesn't look slow to me. I know he still gave us Moulds in our favor, but the guys hasn't slowed down.

Secondly their RunD is worse than Indy's, I think our focus will be on the running game. Look for a big play early, similar to the one we used early in the Washington Game, set up on two solid runs. They know what a tough running game can do to a teams chance to win. Add an early lead (like we've managed to get on a somewhat consistant basis), then you can forget getting pressure on the QB all together.

Hopefully Kubiak sees that we've been pretty successfull running on the edges, it might make more sense to throw a couple of pitches to the RB early in the game to keep pressure off David Carr, instead of going with the short passing game that everyone is expecting.

Again, point #2 sites our poorly ranked pass defense, when Pt#1 didn't mention their poorly ranked rushing defense. & our DBs have not been tested yet.

The Defensive backfield Tennessee will see has only been fielded once, against the Jags, and were barely tested. So we don't know what's going to go on back there.... that might be the strongest part of our D for all we know.

Coaching........ It's Kubiak vs Fisher now, I don't know how that will go, but I'll give Fisher the edge because of experience.

And special teams going to the Titans?? Based on what?? We've had an excellent return game, and excellent return coverage....... K.Brown has only missed one field goal so far.
The Titans run D looks pretty decent to me. The only reason they give up so many yds is because they are always behind & their opponent is running the clock.

If someone could find a stat for yds per carry given up by each team it would be more helpful.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #12
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt
 
TexansLucky13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Maryland
Age: 26
Posts: 4,770
Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans Vs Texans Match Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBTexans08 View Post
truth is, it's unbias. Give your argument...
There is no such thing as a non-bias argument.
__________________
TexansLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #13
SBTexans08
All Pro
 
SBTexans08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 3rd Coast
Age: 34
Posts: 677
Rep Power: 11 SBTexans08 is ridin' the pine
Send a message via MSN to SBTexans08
Default Re: Titans Vs Texans Match Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
There is no such thing as a non-bias argument.
I never said the original poster made a non-bias argument. It was neither non-bias nor was it an argument. It was his personal preview...a non-bias one, I thought. Someone countering would then bring their argument to the table if they happen to disagree on whatever accounts.
__________________
MY XBOX 360 GAMER PROFILE
SBTexans08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #14
infantrycak
Lead Moderator
 
infantrycak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Age: 47
Posts: 46,506
Rep Power: 335888 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans Vs Texans Match Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
The Titans run D looks pretty decent to me. The only reason they give up so many yds is because they are always behind & their opponent is running the clock.

If someone could find a stat for yds per carry given up by each team it would be more helpful.
The Titans are giving up 4.7 ypc so far this season--the Texans 4.6 ypc.

Only once this season (based on a single qtr of football against Jax) have the Texans gained more than their opponents average.
__________________
The Art of War
infantrycak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #15
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 46
Posts: 417
Rep Power: 9 Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry is a team player
Default Re: Titans Vs Texans Match Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
The Titans run D looks pretty decent to me. The only reason they give up so many yds is because they are always behind & their opponent is running the clock.

If someone could find a stat for yds per carry given up by each team it would be more helpful.
Sorry dont know the ypc numbers but can add this to the mix. Washington never tested the Tack Def. line with a rushing game C. Portis only had 14 carries in the game Betts and a handfull (cant recall #) at the time Tacks had the 32nd ranks rushing def. Lots of fall out in redskins country on this game Gibbs taking lots of heat right now and alot of it started because of the loss to Tenn.
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #16
bah007
Hall of Fame
 
bah007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Woodlands, TX
Posts: 8,607
Rep Power: 87841 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans Vs Texans Match Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
The Titans are giving up 4.7 ypc so far this season--the Texans 4.6 ypc.

Only once this season (based on a single qtr of football against Jax) have the Texans gained more than their opponents average.
This is a good stat.

Rushing Defense is a misleading stat for teams with really bad records because they are always behind & the opponent is running the clock.

Just like Passing Offense is misleading for teams like the Raiders because they must constantly pass because they are always behind.

In those cases, it is better to have yds per carry or yds per pass attempt.

If the Titans are giving up 4.7 yds per carry then it doesnt sound like they do well against the run, and thus it doesnt matter that they are always playing from behind.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #17
aj.
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 4,769
Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans Vs Texans Match Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Personally, I think the key to the game is whether the Texans can take their show on the road. Traditionally they have been a poor road team,.[/url]
Traditionally they've been a poor team, period.

Going into this season, the Texans were 10-22 at home and 8-24 on the road.

They went 4-4 on the road in 2004 which is something they've never done at home...until maybe this year.

And as we all know, their first two road games this year were disasters....actually five quarters were disasters and three quarters were okay.

But I'm not so sure that tradition has anything to do with this team. They seem to be breaking new ground this year - for better and worse. It's tough to win on the road in the NFL even if you're a 'good' team.

Last edited by aj.; 10-25-2006 at 12:20 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #18
StrongArm08
Rookie
 
StrongArm08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0 StrongArm08 is ridin' the pine
Default Re: Titans Vs Texans Match Ups

I think he has a good point about using Ryans to spy Young. The Titans will almost certainly try to get VY moving out of the pocket on the designed runs that have been fairly successful for them so far. Ryans is playing lights out and we know he has the speed in pursuit to run VY down and lay some wood on him.

A few times of getting pounded in the open field might make him more hesitant to take off and instead try to sit longer in the pocket to make his reads.

He's a young QB and he is going to make those crucial rookie mistakes that all of them do. One or two of those will be bad throws that can be picked off or he could get careless carrying the ball. I think our Defensive focus should be containing VY to the inside and force him to make mistakes.....but if they start running us over with Travis Henry then we're in trouble. Advantage Titans.

......my two cents
StrongArm08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #19
Bongo59
Veteran
 
Bongo59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: metairie
Posts: 445
Rep Power: 10 Bongo59 is ridin' the pine
Default Re: Titans Vs Texans Match Ups

i dont see the Texans being able to do too much on the ground because they dont have the RB do it.................The difference is the Titans do have the RB to get 4.7 a carry and a QB who can gash you too..............The texans strength is the WR and pass game and the Titans have a weak half of secandary with Hill and LT.................I think Carr has to get time but I dont see the Titans giving him time.............IF DD was healthy I would strongly favor the Texans here in TN...........and for a sweep really................The X factor is here is how the Texans defend VY. As for the arguements here on ST..............The titans Have playmakers on ST and Texans playmakers are hurt..................regardless of stats............AJones has done damage to the Texans last yr. He is quite capable of doing it again. I have no problem debating this.............I posted this here to stimulate discussion on the matchup

Last edited by Bongo59; 10-25-2006 at 01:09 PM.
Bongo59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #20
thunderkyss 
& so it begins
 
thunderkyss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Texas
Age: 42
Posts: 34,564
Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Titans Vs Texans Match Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
The Titans are giving up 4.7 ypc so far this season--the Texans 4.6 ypc.

Only once this season (based on a single qtr of football against Jax) have the Texans gained more than their opponents average.
So far this season, Washington has given up 3.8 ypc. Against Washington, we avg'd 3.4 ypc........ I can understand if you don't like the argument, but if you take out David Carr's 3 carries for 3 yards, and SamkonGado's 1 carry for 0 yards, Ron Dayne avg'd 4.1 ypc against the 'skins.
thunderkyss is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger